Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bet you're sorry you voted for Obama now

What ahs he accomplished??? My daughter was just sent (by orders of the current pres) to afighanistan where she just encountered her first mortar attack. I havent seen him do anything yet

I have. I've seen him WASTE over a TRILLION DOLLARS in less than 30 days. :)

OMG... is this for real?

nc

Apparently. However, I can't read a couple people's posts as they are blocked. :blush:

Please unblock me Beth:crying:

What does this have to do with being banded ???

In case you haven't noticed, you're in the rants and raves section of the forum. A LOT of things that are not band related are discussed here. How boring would life be if that's ALL we talked about here? :blush:

As I recall the choices were Obama, and an exPOW who wanted to keep my son in a war that we are not winning. HUMMMMMMMMMM, guess I did right voting for Obama. First time in my life I have voted dem, but I am happy with his work so far. Come on, give the guy a chance. Another four with Bush? That would never have happened, too many of us Rep would never vote for him again. As for the bail outs, I could sure use some of that money! How can I open a bank?

First time in my life I have voted dem

<snip>

As for the bail outs, I could sure use some of that money! How can I open a bank?

Congrats, you are now a dem. :blush:

, but I am happy with his work so far. Come on, give the guy a chance.

What exactly has he done that you are happy with? Is it the lying about lobbyists? Or is it that he's wasted a trillion dollars in the last 40 days? Or maybe it's that since he took over the stock mark has fallen 1300 points with no sign of recovery in sight. Or could it be that he just deployed and additional 20,000 troops? Or could it possibly be you like all of his appointees who dont feel it necessary to pay their taxes?:confused::confused::confused:

Edited by ariscus99

what exactly has he done that you are happy with? Is it the lying about lobbyists? Or is it that he's wasted a trillion dollars in the last 40 days? Or maybe it's that since he took over the stock mark has fallen 1300 points with no sign of recovery in sight. Or could it be that he just deployed and additional 20,000 troops? Or could it possibly be you like all of his appointees who dont feel it necessary to pay their taxes?:confused::confused::confused:

boom! Pow!! Uppercut!!!

As I recall the choices were Obama, and an exPOW who wanted to keep my son in a war that we are not winning. HUMMMMMMMMMM, guess I did right voting for Obama. First time in my life I have voted dem, but I am happy with his work so far. Come on, give the guy a chance. Another four with Bush? That would never have happened, too many of us Rep would never vote for him again. As for the bail outs, I could sure use some of that money! How can I open a bank?

Bush was NOT the alternative for a candidate was he?? What do you mean a war we are not winning??? If Obama isnt doing the same thing then you tell me why my daughter just went through her first Mortar attack in Afghanistan?? All that talk about bringing the troops home.hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I cant talk politics as my blood pressure is rising. To all who are in this thread, rep and dem please remember we can disagree about this because of our children, brothers and sisters, moms and dads who are fighting to give us this right:tt1: I wish them all well!