Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone notice Post Banders are a bit snobbish?

Are post banders elite compared to pre banders, multi-choice  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are post banders elite compared to pre banders, multi-choice

• No dan2001xj they just don't like you
    • Yes dan 2001xj I agree, let's shoot em the bird
    • I'm just voting because I hate dan2001xj
    • I think dan2001xj has some great ideas, he's groovy

I find that post banders look down their noses at us pre-banders and feel we have no valid opinions about anything.

What do you think :thumbup:

I just got banded in November, and I spent a lot of time on her pre-op. I didn't think that post banders were snobbish. I asked questions, and they helped me. I found them to be kind and supportive for the most part. I don't think I'm snobbish now that I'm a bandster either, at least I hope I'm not.....:thumbup:

Yeah baby! dan2001xj is groovy leading by a nose, the people have spoken! Yes we can.

Edited by El Diablo

Hmm interesting choices in the poll. Had to pick the one that was closest to the truth, which is that no I didn't find that anyone post band was snobbish to me pre-band. But personally I don't know you well enough dan2001xj to say that it's because post-banders don't like you that you're feeling differently. :thumbup:

OK - i'll bite and pretend that you're being serious. I think there's few long term at goal bandsters here because some pre bandsters think they know it all and dont want to hear sensible advice - even when they ask for it, they get shirty becuase they dont like the truth.

OK - i'll bite and pretend that you're being serious. I think there's few long term at goal bandsters here because some pre bandsters think they know it all and dont want to hear sensible advice - even when they ask for it, they get shirty becuase they dont like the truth.

I'm not serious but thank you for playing.:thumbup:

oye dan - you bring some entertainment i'll give you that!

you can take as little or as much as you want from this forum - makes no diff to me; choices - everyone gets one.

Way to make new friends Dan!! My opinion is.....on the fence. Most are real nice, BUT yes, some are a little upitty. However, if they have made it too goal--AWESOME!! I might be too if I ever get there. I think we will have earned the right. And I COMPLETELY understand their frustrations with people asking STUPID questions! I haven't been banded yet and I have had to hold my tongue on some posts and not say "DUH!!!" to them. I'm happy to see you got a couple banders to play with you. Do you feel better now? :thumbup:

Spud.Mama

I think the reason some may appear snobbish is because some new bandsters are complete fools and post threads that say they ate a double cheeseburger the day after surgery and want to know if that's bad.

I find that post banders look down their noses at us pre-banders and feel we have no valid opinions about anything.

What do you think :thumbup:

I'm sorry, but I don't speak to the pre-banded.