Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I wanna flat tummy

glad swelling going down. I like to eat popcorn too. My son is constantly eating it. went out of town this weekend and family kept saying how skinny I am. I guess all the exercise is paying off. It was nice to hear compliments. My tummy doesn't seem as huge either. Doing lots of crunches. Still have those darn saddle bags though. My sister is only 10 lbs lighter than me so trying really hard to get to her weight.

It is so nice when people notice your hard work. I am so looking forward to being able to exercise again. I bet you will catch your sister in no time.

Laura

Trip to the PS Wednesday was good. I am now a free woman. Free to exercise and take a bubble bath if I want. The appointment wast at 3:30 PM which was good because that is my typical swell time. And I was swollen. So I got to show it to him, he said it was all normal and that it would get better over time. I have to go back in 3 months for my final visit. I have posted some new pictures. Don't see much diffrence in them but took em anyway.

Don't forget the Password - OMGnoflab

http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/viewAlbum.php?albumid=9792.

Do you ever think what will consume your mind and time when you have lost all of the weight and gotten rid of the flabby skin. I hope to be finding out just that thing in the near furture. OH, going to see the grandbaby in two weeks....YEA

Take care all,

Laura

Laura:

Your pics look great!

Sue

Laura,

Wow. You look fabulous. I can tell a difference from seven weeks to now. So 3 months of swell. Ugh. Still amazed in the difference of your before. I really hope my results are this great.

Yay, I know you are excited to see grandson and released for exercise.

Wow, Laura, you look fantastic! I was feeling pretty blue today about how I look . . . the huge area of swelling over my left hip is pretty hideous. But then I looked at your pics and it made me feel better again. Not that you looked at all bad at first, but because of how great you look now. I just need to be patient and know that it will happen in time.

Trip to the PS Wednesday was good. I am now a free woman. Free to exercise and take a bubble bath if I want. The appointment wast at 3:30 PM which was good because that is my typical swell time. And I was swollen. So I got to show it to him, he said it was all normal and that it would get better over time. I have to go back in 3 months for my final visit. I have posted some new pictures. Don't see much diffrence in them but took em anyway.

Don't forget the Password - OMGnoflab

http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/viewAlbum.php?albumid=9792.

Do you ever think what will consume your mind and time when you have lost all of the weight and gotten rid of the flabby skin. I hope to be finding out just that thing in the near furture. OH, going to see the grandbaby in two weeks....YEA

Take care all,

Laura

Laura, you look great!! You must feel so good about yourself. Did you lose pounds with the excess skin loss? I wonder how much of my excess weight now is fat and how much is the awful flab from loose skin. I guess it can be measured. I just wondered if you saw a difference on the scale. Congratulations on your transformation!!

JMS - I have not see any change in the scales. Doc. says that is due to swelling. He took off around 5 lbs. So I hope to be seeing that reflected in the scales in the near furture. I have also been released to exercise, so that is making a big diffrence.

Thanks for your sweet comments.

Take care all,

Laura

I wonder how long it takes for that weight loss to appear on the scale? You obviously LOOK smaller . . . I weighed today (6 days P.O.) and am exactly where I was the day of surgery. I'm hoping the 6 lbs he took off shows up on the scale sooner or later.

I wonder how long it takes for that weight loss to appear on the scale? You obviously LOOK smaller . . . I weighed today (6 days P.O.) and am exactly where I was the day of surgery. I'm hoping the 6 lbs he took off shows up on the scale sooner or later.

I don't know how long it will take, but my PS says it will show up in time. You just have to give yourself time to heal.

So how are you doing? Pictures?

Laura, you look great. I am hoping for that soon. Alot of money but hopefully I can get it done

Laura, you look fantastic! Thanks for sharing the photos.:seeya:

weight.png

Edited by sndycnrd

Hi Laura,

I know you've been busy with house packing. Are you visiting grandson now. Hope you are having a good time. Just wondering how you are feeling.

take care