Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok, so I had been really good about snacking and not overdoing it on any foods. That is until this past week. I've been eating Peanut Butter by the spoonfuls and adding some chocolate chips ( I never eat chocolate!) on top. I am throwing the PB and the chocolate chips away NOW and stopping this naughtiness. I don't know what happened. I think I got upset about the debacle of my second fill and things just did a downward spiral from there. No excuse, so I'm cleaning up my act! Thought that putting it in writing will make me stick to it!

I oh so know the feeling...

Good luck at tossing... I need to toss out my husband who buys all the yummy stuff...

I have a sweet tooth as well! I simply can not bring it in the house or I will eat it, I have no self control. :( I will "talk myself into it, saying to myself, well you have been doing so well, you deserve it, or look at all the fat free sugar free you eat, this isnt a big deal, but I have to tell myself I am only fooling myself. I am new to the band BUT still very tempted rules or not lol

However to fill my sweet tooth (sounds gross I know but its good) I take one spoonfull of peanutbutter and 1/4 cup of cottage cheese, I melt the Peanut Butter and then ass the cottage cheese mix it up and its soooo good. Hang in there one day at a time, its a battle you will win!

Ok, so I had been really good about snacking and not overdoing it on any foods. That is until this past week. I've been eating Peanut Butter by the spoonfuls and adding some chocolate chips ( I never eat chocolate!) on top. I am throwing the PB and the chocolate chips away NOW and stopping this naughtiness. I don't know what happened. I think I got upset about the debacle of my second fill and things just did a downward spiral from there. No excuse, so I'm cleaning up my act! Thought that putting it in writing will make me stick to it!

You know what snorkel? You hit a little speedbump. The refreshing thing reading your post is when you wrote this:

"No excuse, so I'm cleaning up my act!"

I read so many posts where people are looking for excuses for doing what they do. It's nice to see that you hit a bit of a bump (like we all do, BTW), but recognized it for what it was, and are now determined to let it go. Good for you. I think you have a great attitude and will meet all your goal. Keep at it, snorkel. It ain't easy, but it is worth it. You can do it.

:bored:I USED TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WANTING JUNK food BUT I STOPPED IT BY GETTING OUT OF THE HOUSE AND WALKING...STAYING BUSY.

I LOAD UP ON THE VEGGIES AND fruit TO STOP THE CRAVINGS.

I AM ALMOST AT MY GOAL:smile: