Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Preggy progress/Updates/Tell us how you're doing!

Thanks Cherry_Blue & Gone_4_Ever,

I think I am leaking today which is quite a shock. It is definitely not urine, clear and odorless, looks like Water, and it is not continuous either. It only seems to come if I change position (like standing up) but then stops. It seems to be somewhere around a tablespoon when it happens but has happened 4 or 5 times this morning.

Could this be it? My water never broke before and this is nothing like what I expected. There is no pain or anything to go along with it. I actually noticed it first when I woke up this morning and was laying in bed after hitting snooze . . . I just kinda felt a little wet all of a sudden and my first thought was that maybe I peed a little although it has not happened before . . . but I checked and I am sure it was not pee.

I got a call into my OB, I just havent heard back yet. I am not sure if I should get excited or not. I feel exceedingly normal this morning otherwise.

Woo hoo Heather! I bet this is it dollface. Leaking Water can usually be only 1 or 2 things, and all of them are related to impending labor. Some women experience a lubrication effect, their vagina will get itself ready for labor, or of course the other obvious sign is your water breaking. Did you know most women's water breaks in bed? Of course, I'm only talking about those women who actually have theirs break, not the ones who get it broken manually by the doctor during labor. If you're dribbling little bits here and there, the baby's head may be floating around on the cervix and a bit of water leaks whenever she moves a bit.

Keep us posted! I myself have been very up and down this week, little things bugging me for no reason, etc. I have 8 weeks left, so I hope this isn't a permanent state of mind until baby arrives! I'm so emotional and borderline depressed!

Well, today is the day. I went to the OB and she said get thyself into the hospital ASAP. She tested it at the clinic and it is indeed amniotic Fluid. She said since it happened so early this AM and labor hasn't started, they need to start me on pitocin right away.

I'll keep everyone posted . . . as soon as I am not busy that is :0)

OMG! Heather is in labor!! It's baby day for Heather, finally!!!! Awesome, downright amazing to think you're somewhere in labor right now!!!

Awww, I'm welling up! :(

Well, Ayla came last night at 10:52 PM. It could not have happened much quicker than that. I went from 3 centimeters dilation to 10 in less than 30 minutes as I was getting the epidural in and then it was time to push. I was not even having contractions until they started pitocin at around 6:30 PM.

She is beautiful at 5 pounds and 7 ounces, 18.5 inches, light brown hair, teeny and very adorable and absolutely perfect.

post-232544-1381313843139_thumb.jpg

post-232544-13813138431667_thumb.jpg

post-232544-13813138431933_thumb.jpg

post-232544-13813138432185_thumb.jpg

YAY!!! She is so beautiful, congrats Heather (and hubby!) :tongue2:

Welling up again, OMG I am so emotional! Sheesh! I was thinking about you all day yesterday and kept checking the thread to see if any news had been posted. Blessings and abundance on your little family. HUGS!:unsure:

Congrats! She is beautiful! What a pretty name. I am glad everything went well. You and hubby are so happy looking!15_5_17.gif 15_2_143.gif 15_2_141.gif 15_2_140.gif 15_2_139.gif

Well, Ayla came last night at 10:52 PM. It could not have happened much quicker than that. I went from 3 centimeters dilation to 10 in less than 30 minutes as I was getting the epidural in and then it was time to push. I was not even having contractions until they started pitocin at around 6:30 PM.

She is beautiful at 5 pounds and 7 ounces, 18.5 inches, light brown hair, teeny and very adorable and absolutely perfect.

congrats!! she is beautiful! (and yes, teeny - Joshua was TINY and he was 18.25" and 6lb1oz)... congratulations on your beautiful daughter!! :unsure:

Oh my gosh Heather, she is adorable, and you don't look tired at all. I love the pic of your hubby peeking over the crib at his little girl, priceless:wink2:

Heather (and hubby) CONGRATS!!! She is a DOLL...so tiny. You look great and I also love the pic of hubby looking over the crib. I am so happy for yall!!!

Congratulations to you and your husband on your beautiful baby girl. Enjoy her. They grow up too fast (I know- mine are both married - where did the time go?).

I have been watching your ticker for months and just went on this thread today.

Take care and I wish you well.