Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A VERY strange (possibly offensive) question. ***read at your own risk...***

Okay, well, I'm almost done losing all my weight... I lost 65 and I look and feel great.

Here's the thing. I've let all the saline leak out of my band (I don't need it, the band is PLENTY of restriction for me... I'm one of the lucky few)... not a lot gets stuck, and I can't eat a lot in one sitting, either. It's nice.... like...

...I can't eat bread, Pasta, carrots or... ummm... well, when my fiancee and I are... physical... orally... and I... swallow... it gets stuck a little bit and I have to drink pineapple juice afterwards and work through it. What the heck is this?? It's freaking weird and a little gross!

(by the way... just so no one thinks I'm a slut... that's as far as I go until we're married, so, I'm not that bad.)

Don't judge, just tell me if it's ever happened to you and/or what the heck??!?

Edited by Weas123
Spelling check

ok first of all, maybe i'm a little liberal on the topic, but i dont think there is anyone on this board that would call you a slut for the activities you described! a) he is your fiance, and :) in this day and age, people are doing a lot more than that with their boyfriends and no one is saying they're doing something wrong! there are some other threads on here where people discuss this, i suggest reading those. i think they are in "the powder room" forum.

a few other women have experienced this problem after banding. i say keep doing what you are doing, but if you don't want to experience the pain afterwards then simply don't swallow? you can always talk to your doctor (or even the nutritionist!) about this, they are professionals and there to help you.

i tried to keep this PG :grouphug: good luck, and good job with all your weight loss so far!

hahaha... well, i'm not going to disagree with you.. :grouphug:

i know my mom reads this website from time to time, so if you found this thread mom.... well, just be proud you didn't raise a quitter.

oh god. so embarrassing.

Spitters are quitters...

:grouphug: Mind if I use that line....... LMAO

Congrats to you on your success - and to your fiance for his as well! :)

Brad

I just think, just in case, you know, research ever proved it dangerous, that it is probably better to never ever do it again.

That's what I told DH anyway.

And I told him, that after so long it may also be dangerous to HIS band - I mean he might pop something, lol.

I just think, just in case, you know, research ever proved it dangerous, that it is probably better to never ever do it again.

That's what I told DH anyway.

And I told him, that after so long it may also be dangerous to HIS band - I mean he might pop something, lol.

I think that makes Jacqui a quitter.... :grouphug:

Brad

yuck and yuck

Oh look... another quitter... :cool:

I was alway told trying is failing, to succeed one must acomplish.

OMG, this is hysterical. Something about 'protien' comes to mind......:regular_smile:

LOL, I heard this as well. Hmmmm lets see , how much Protein is really there???:cool: