Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

biggest loser - '09

Now I need help with my menapausal mind LOL (I barely keep up with the plucking and waxing as it is) didn't we vote last season? I keep thinking I voted my fingers off so Vicki wouldn't win it........sorry and I assum4e its an age thing since a few years ago I would get irritated with people who couldn't remember what I considered easy things. Wait I remember we voted for or against the husband and wife, he pleaded for her and we put him in the finale and she won the 100k at home prize, shey were tight with Vicki.......am I remembering right?

Yes, last year we got to vote. I can't remember all the details though. I just remember voting for Ed because I didn't wan't Heba to be in the finale...

We voted for Ed too just so Heba wouldnt win. I remember the look on Heba's face when Allison said it was a win by 70%, she thought she had it in the bag! :)

IMO Heba was only a wee bit better than Vicki

heres a link where Ron n Mike know they are on camera last night then it shows what they didn't know, on the right are some other left out clips. Sorry about the 10 second commercial

bonus scenes

Thanks Mac, you're a wealth of information!

I hated Heba with a passion and so did everyone else. That's why everyone voted for Ed even though he begged

everybody not to.

I think Ron's biggest surprise was that maybe he doesnt have total control of his son anymore.

Ron has just as much control over his son as ever. He orchestrated to whole "voting Kristin off" perfectly. I knew it would happen eventually anyway. Brown team is just plain dirty - maybe that's why they wear brown?

I'm betting mom had WLS......oh and it happened to work obviously if she did

I thought the same thing. Oh, now shucks... they can't mention that right? That blasted EVIL WLS!!!!

Thanks Mac, you're a wealth of information!

I hated Heba with a passion and so did everyone else. That's why everyone voted for Ed even though he begged

everybody not to.

I agree, thanks Mac! I didn't know all that.

...and that was such a special moment for Biggest Loser. Heba's face was priceless!!

I thought the same thing. Oh, now shucks... they can't mention that right? That blasted EVIL WLS!!!!!

they can't mention her's because she appears to be a success story. they' mention ron's every chance they get because he failed * failed bad.

thanks for the link saundra - interesting..........

Man that ron dude sure is a snake. My biggest hope is that he doesn't make it to the end. I'm sure he would tank it for his kid. But, he may try to keep close so they can get the two top prizes for the family. Frankly, I expect to see that man on Oprah in a couple of years big again and whining about how he couldn't keep the weight off.

I was was amazed at the mom when I first saw her. Now I realize the whole family had weight issues. If she had WLS good for her. I'm with everyone else and am tired of hearing sharpie man cry how it didn't work for him.

I'm with everyone else and am tired of hearing sharpie man cry how it didn't work for him.

If he put into it what he puts into the challenges (i.e. NOTHING), then HE failed the SURGERY, not the other way around. He's a whining baby and nothing more.

I just can't believe that Ron is still on the show. I love how he always said in the past that he would vote for someone "who can do it on their own at home". What BS... Why would you send Laura home and not Ron. There's no difference in their abilities IMHO.

Kirstin's gone, yay! I dislike her much less now that I don't have to watch her ugly facial tics and listen to her whiny voice every week.

As for Mike jumping on his dad for being fat and not doing anything about it to help the kids -- c'mon, why did we all get fat and why weren't we able to get thin? There's no acceptable answer -- we got fat because we ate more calories than we burned and if your children are fat, it's because they ate more calories than they burned. Is it the parents' fault? Yes. Is there any answer that will make a difference? No. The past is the past and you can only work on the now and take it one meal, one day at a time. As much as I dislike Ron, his answer is truly irrelevant.

Omg, did y'all see Helen in her goal clothes??? Size EIGHT?! Don't get me wrong, Tara looked great too, but wow, Helen was SMOKIN'!!! :drool:

Yes Hellen was hot! Tara was pretty and Mike I felt so happy for him. When they were at the Dr's and looking at their tummy's I realized that I have lost my grandson. he weighs 61 lbs and I have lost 63. I was telling my DS that and that there is no way that I can pick him up. How the sam hill did I carry that around all those yrs? Then their challenge was to carry the weight they lost. Weird that I said that and their challenge was what I was talking about.

It does (or will eventually, depending on where you are) make you wonder how we ever did it before.

I remember when I lost a big bag of dog food -- 40 pounds. Them suckas are HEAVY! lol