Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January 2009 Exercise Challenge

Hi guys! My ankle feels much better today. I actually did a 2 mile walk on the treadmill today! YAY! It's good to be moving again!

Renewed....I know it's gonna be hard, but take a rest girlie! You probably just overdid it! You don't want to risk an injury though, so take it easy for a couple of days. Feel better soon.

4 miles on the elliptical, 5 miles on the stationary bike, and leisurely mile cool down.

Went bra shopping. Down from a 48DDD to 44 to 38I! scale hasn't budged in months so I'm glad something is going down!!!

Monday 6.5 mile run in Bakersfield CA! here on buisness.

Love running outside.

You just gotta love that California sunshine.:wink2:

Sunday - 15 min treadmill, 20 min upper body strength, 30 min elliptical.

I'm working on increasing the resistance on the elliptical. Was at a 3 - now at a 5.

At the Y this frosty morning, and already noticing the peak number of new members showing up at 6am is decreasing,,,but I'm still there! anyway, lower body workout, then 30 min on the tm. Wanted to see how far I could run (having not done so before in my life)...ran at 4.5 mph and managed 1 mile, then had to slow to a fast walk for the rest of the time.

Wanted to see how far I could run (having not done so before in my life)...ran at 4.5 mph and managed 1 mile, then had to slow to a fast walk for the rest of the time.

that's great taps!!!

didn't do anything yesterday

today - walk 35mins

AM: 10 miles on the stationary bike

PM: Walked for an hour and 15 minutes (zoned out and lost track of laps)

Tuesday - 15 min treadmill, 20 min lower body strength, 30 min elliptical

Gym is still busier than it was before New Years but is definitely beginning to slow down.

45 min, 3.08 mi. Walk-ran as follows: 5, 25, 6, 5, 5 (Yeah, I know that adds up to 46. :tongue: )

Yesterday-nothing. Guys weekend and 16 hours on Monday finally caught up to me.:tongue:

AM today-2.25 mile run in 20 minutes. Tried pushing myself for a 2 mile run and made it in 17:43. Did 30 minutes on elliptical afterwards w/5 minute cooldown.

I'll try to get another 2-2.5 miles in later today.

Yesterday: The root-canal from Monday kicked my but. :tongue: My gums are so swollen and painful. No exercise yesterday and we will see later if I am up to it today.

Back @ it again on the treadmill. Added 20 minute/2 mile run with 5 minute cooldown.

Did the same thing as Mondays second run. Before the run, I dropped and did 25 pushups. Then, paused the machine every 1/2 mile to do pushups. After half mile, did another 25. Every half mile after that was 20 pushups including at the end.