Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January 2009 Exercise Challenge

I guess I need to stop reading & start being accountable so here goes...

New years day:

1 hr weights, back/biceps

30 min. elliptical, 15 min. bike

Hello guys! I've been MIA for a while...haven't done so well since Thanksgiving, but I'm back! I got my booty up and went to the gym this morning.

walk~ 10 minutes

run~ 10 minutes

zumba~ 45 minutes

Welcome back gg, great to have you back at it!:biggrin:

Well you all have me motivated...I am in on the challenge, will walk with my GSD today!!!!

GSD's are the best dogs EVER. I absolutely :confused: mine even though he proves time and time again to be smarter than me.

hey georgia girl - love the new avtr, happy nyr!

today - DH wanted to sleep in & i was up early - go figure.

40min horse back riding & about 30min walk with the dogs. pretty day in dallas!!!

Any day in Dallas is a pretty day imho. Especially compared to up here.

I guess I need to stop reading & start being accountable so here goes...

New years day:

1 hr weights, back/biceps

30 min. elliptical, 15 min. bike

That's the spirit ccl.

As for me, as I worked a double yesterday, I only did 35 minutes/3.5 miles on treadmill this morning. I'll get back in tomorrow morning for extra cardio. Next week is back to weight lifting after my week off.:tongue:

Well you all have me motivated...I am in on the challenge, will walk with my GSD today!!!!

I love walking with my GSD. She sure keeps any "strangers" on the trails far away from me! _dogwalk__by_bapity88.gif My Sheltie on the other hand just keeps crafty squirrels away. If it wasnt for her I am sure we would be overrun or at least that is what she thinks! lol _squirrelgiggle__by_criz.gif

GSD's are the best dogs EVER. I absolutely :biggrin: mine even though he proves time and time again to be smarter than me.

I have to say that before I met my husband who LOVES GSD I was not a big fan. For some reason cops love GSD's! hehehehe

Our newest GSD is a rescue. She is the typical velco GSD. She is winning me over more and more to the breed. We are training her at a Schutzhund club and it is a lot of fun.

My two dogs were tired yesterday after the two mile hike but they LOVED it! It is a win win for me!

I have to say that before I met my husband who LOVES GSD I was not a big fan. For some reason cops love GSD's! hehehehe

Our newest GSD is a rescue. She is the typical velco GSD. She is winning me over more and more to the breed. We are training her at a Schutzhund club and it is a lot of fun.

Mine was adopted from St Paul PD. He was too young for them to use, so they adopted him out. I happened to have a friend that let me know about him. The first few months we had him at home he would pull on the cuffs of DW's sweatshirts trying to take her down like they are trained. He only had about 1 month of training, but he figured that part out.:biggrin:

GSD?

I am annoyed. I decided today was first day to run outside of the gym and it's RAINING! (Yesterday was a planned day off.)

GSD?

GSD=German Shepherd Dog. Actually, not 100% positive that "D" stands for dog, but pretty sure.:biggrin:

GSD?

German Shepard Dog smile_rvmp_by_bad_blood.gif

Today: DD and I went to San Francisco and worked out on climbing/walking those city hills. However, we did stop at the Cheesecake Factory. My bad!:tongue2:

Back on track tomorrow.

Hey, it's not bad if you ordered the Energy Breakfast! :tongue2:

I did nothing yesterday. Today is a new day and I am off for a walk with the doggies.

What's the exercise challenge? How does it work?

no "real" challenge. just personal fitness/exercise goals you set & we post daily/wkly/etc on what we did - accountability.

today-

took dh training session - he just ran on the treadmill...

2mile bike warm up

50min trainer session - all body weight training

How do I access the graphics program? I've searched the site and can't find any instructions. I'd like to have the weight loss graph but need help. HELP!

judyx3