Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January 2009 Exercise Challenge

Happy New Year everyone! And welcome to another exciting year of exercise challenge.:Yawn:

Today: 50 minutes treadmill at 5% incline 2.1 miles.

i'm in as well - had my thread pulled; tquads was much more upbeat:tongue2:

today - all cardio: elliptical/bike/treadmill, while DH is training. i've taken a wk off of weight training and will pick back up on tsday.

happy '09

Guest Leslie2Lose

Today - walking - I'll post distance/time when I get back after lunch.< /p>

I am getting ready for a walk with my german shepherd and her side kick the sheltie. I am going to take the gps and see how far I can go. It is pretty cold out so I will have to bundle up! Also planning on the 30 minute love fest with my elliptical and some Godsmack jams.

I just came back from a 2.2 mile walk with the doggies. It was cold but I didn't notice it after about 5 min of walking. I am going to attempt to do the elliptical a little later this evening. :Yawn:

Yesterday went for a 7km run along the beach, we were at a friends holiday house. This morning we're home (beach is only 45 mins away, we tend to come and go all summer). Will probably walk if Doug ever gets up, if not I'll do a circuit. We're going back down this afternoon, so I'll probaby do the beach run Saturday and Sunday. Dont think I'll get a chance to do any weights till after then.

40 minutes on weights (biceps and triceps). 37 minutes on the stationary bike (interval training). I should have done more but lacked some energy due to hunger. I was fine when I left the house but starving half way through my weight routine. Oh well I just have to work harder tomorrow.

I just finished my 30 min with the elliptical! I am so happy about my progress today. I will not be able to do this much tomorrow as I have to go to work. :confused:

Count me in as well. I went to the gym today and I done 50 minutes on the arc trainer and I walked on the treadmill for 20 mins. on a 13% incline at a speed of 3.4mph.

im in,ive walked 2/3 miles every day since my surgery oct20th havent missed a day yet,plus i do 20 mins weights

I'm in!

Ran 18min, walked 10min for a total of 2.2 miles.

Hello guys! I've been MIA for a while...haven't done so well since Thanksgiving, but I'm back! I got my booty up and went to the gym this morning.

walk~ 10 minutes

run~ 10 minutes

zumba~ 45 minutes

hey georgia girl - love the new avtr, happy nyr!

today - DH wanted to sleep in & i was up early - go figure.

40min horse back riding & about 30min walk with the dogs. pretty day in dallas!!!