Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How low can you go in 09 weightloss challenge#1

Hello everyone this morning i was at 297lbs so I believe I reached my goal this month. Went in for my first fill today. They add 1.9cc so for February is will try for 15lbs. Going to see a personel trainer on Monday so that is very exciting for me.

Edited by ichefmastersgirl

Hello everyone this morning i was at 297lbs so I believe I reached my goal this month. Went in for my first fill today. They add 1.9cc so for February is will try for 15lbs. Going to see a personel trainer on Monday so that is very exciting for me.

Got you updated on the spreadsheet.

I lost another 1lb so I made my goal of 10lbs for the month. I will shoot for 10 again in Feb.

hello everyone its a new month so we move on to the 2nd weightloss challeng. congradulations to all who reached their weigtloss challenge and that lost period. i didn't do so well but, i hope to do better in febuary.

see you all at the finish line.

244.5 lbs this morning...

this is going a lot slower than I thought :w00t:

Can you put me down for a goal of 10 lbs for February? Thanx

ok rafa2 i updated you for feb.:tongue:

244.5 lbs this morning...

this is going a lot slower than I thought :thumbup:

Can you put me down for a goal of 10 lbs for February? Thanx

Okay so I decided since I have not been able to do this on my own for 30 something years I now have the best tool in the world (my band) and a personel trainer. OHHHH MYYY GOSHHHH i now think i am going to die. If i can walk in the morning it will be a miracle. 2 Hours of balancing, weights, squats, and elliptical. No wonder I never did this on my own if I did not have my trainer I would have went home after 45min. Money well spent but lets see if i say that in the morning when i meet him at 10am.:( HAHA

I have a new screen name. Formerly MsJennie.

I passed my 10 pound goal for January, am now 218.5.

For February my goal is 8 pounds.

Thanks for doing this!

Jennie

My goal for feb. is going to be 10 lbs.

I want to so BADLY to be in one-derland its not even funny!! :(

Hello,

I had my first fill today. My goal for Feb. is 8 pounds.

Question...how do you make one of the weight loss charts that I see everyone with? I'm new to the game.

Banded 12-29-08

First fill 2-3-29

Surgery weight 257

Current weight 243

Good luck to everyone.

Ok spreadsheet is up to date. We're getting close to our first weeks weigh-in ladies. I hope everyone is working as hard as I am at meeting your February goals!

went to the doc yesterday, am still the same weight :bananalama:

he said that it was normal. I got a new fill and am feeling a bit of restriction for the first time... yay.

My goal for february is to lose 7 pounds. restriction or no restriction, i am going to do it this month.

It took me ages to figure it out too, u go to www.tickerfactory.com and go through the steps to make one, then you add it to your signature in your profile on this website. Mine isnt great, but it will do for now!

Hello,

I had my first fill today. My goal for Feb. is 8 pounds.

Question...how do you make one of the weight loss charts that I see everyone with? I'm new to the game.

Banded 12-29-08

First fill 2-3-29

Surgery weight 257

Current weight 243

Good luck to everyone.

Well time for my first weigh in for February. 5 lbs!!!

This week is huge for me. I broke the 400 lbs mark weighing in at 397 lbs. I have not been below 400 lbs in over 6 years. It is a great feeling and I can't wait to keep this going!! WOOT!