Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NJ - Looking Fine in 2009 Exercise Thread

Sherry

I think about you and hope everything is okay since your revision surgery.Good luck with the muschies.

Cas

60 lbs is great and don't tell yourself any differently. But your right, I see that those who exercise lose more. So . I know first hand because exercising is real hard for me to do also. I've been at a plateau because I can't get my butt in gear. But I'll keep trying.

signgirl

good work

Hey Sherry & Trish!!!!! Guess what! I EXERCISED!!!! LOL!!! Seriously though, I tried to get started with you gals, then I fell off the wagon (exercise wagon----tee hee)...and so far I've been doing the wii fit (at least 30 min mostly alternating yoga & strength training). Then the other day I started trying to walk the neighborhood a bit, the day after that (yesterday) I did a mile and a 16th (yeah, I count the 1/16th!!!! ha ha ha). I hafta do something! I have a carribean vacation end of March and my son's wedding mid-May....and right now I'm just a hunk of fatty dimples :cursing: yeah, I know, TMI!!! lol!!!

Great job! I held off posting here because up until today I was only allowed to walk. I have been doing a lot of walking too but I am bored so I am very happy that I have no exercise restrictions. I will be at the gym this weekend and getting back on a exercise plan with my trainer. I never thought that I would be so excited with going back to the gym :frown:

I also have a Wii/Wii Fit and right before surgery I bought this game which I can try now. It's look great a lot of hard work. Jillian Michaels' Fitness Ultimatum 2009 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Who's up for a small exercise challenge this week? I am going to walk for at least a 1/2 hour for 3 of the next 5 days. (Need to get back to the simplest of exercise). Who will meet this challenge with me? Report back on Friday!

YUCK....ok ok I'll take you up on the challenge. I'll do 20-30 minutes of exercise 3 times this week. I'll try by Friday but for me I may have to include sat and sun to get it all in lol

Who's up for a small exercise challenge this week? I am going to walk for at least a 1/2 hour for 3 of the next 5 days.

EWWWWwwwww! *sigh* Yeah, I'm in. My butt aint gettin' any smaller sittin' on the recliner! It's a pretty night tonight, sun's still up...daylight savings time (yawn). OK then, putting the sneakers on......:laugh:

OK, FINE!! Count me in, I will start tomorrow. Would do it today, but Rick is off, and we are both sick. Would prefer to take the granddaughter and do it tomorrow, than to convince him, it will not kill us to go outside!!! LOL

3 times in the next 5 days---I WILL do it.

Thank you for keeping on this....I need it!

Kat

sorry to hear you guys are sick, Kat :tt2: get well wishes are on the wind, heading your way!

Thanks Trish. No, really...thanks! I walked around the "big loop" in the neighborhood. And while it felt like 35 mins., it was actually 25! LOL! better than zero :laugh: