Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NJ - Looking Fine in 2009 Exercise Thread

Here we go my friends. The LOOKING FINE IN 2009 Exercise thread for us to post our exercise and keep the exercise challenge going. See if we can help each other out and keep us moving. WE CAN DO THIS!

TOMORROW, Friday, 1/2, I vow to do at least a 20-30 minute walk and 30 minutes on Wii Fit.

(I have to start somewhere and this doesn't seem too intimidating!)

I'll be back to report in that its DONE.

TOMORROW, Friday, 1/2, I vow to do at least a 20-30 minute walk and 30 minutes on Wii Fit.

I DID IT! Just finished. :tongue2: If I wouldn't have committed to do this today, I wouldn't have. There's something to actually being accountable to what you vow!

Hey there Trish...I did 25 minutes on my treadmill and 5 minutes on my eliptical and 5 min on my mini trampoline. Wasn't my Wii because DH was using it but, I got 'er done :tongue2:

Tomorrow, Saturday, I promise myself I will do at least another 20-25 minutes on my treadmill, 5 minutes on my eliptical and 10-15 min on the Wii if it's available :)

OK I didn't do the treadmill but I did use my Wii fit for 45 minutes. Did hola hoop, jogging, boxing, aerobic step at least for 30 of those minutes and the long jump. Wowza I was hot and breathing fast lol.

Tomorrow I vow to do at least 20-30 minutes of something...Wii or Treadmill/elliptical :thumbup:

Good job Sherry and Trish!!!! OK, you guys got a jump start on me and I still need to start somewhere. So, tomorrow I dust off the wii fit and get started! I'll post tomorrow and let you know how it went! Wish my out-of-shape muscles luck! LOL!

Welcome to the exercise thread Diane. Trish and I have been doing vows because it seems to keep us in check. I PROMISE to exercise at least 20-30 minutes tomorrow means I'll do it because I never break a promise. So here it is ladies.....

I PROMISE TO EXERCISE 20-30 MIN TOMORROW :tt2:

Hi girls, as I said on the other thread, count me in for Monday.....that is my day!

I vow to do 10 minutes on my elliptical, and take the dog on a walk......making a total of at LEAST 30 minutes of moving my butt!

I used to do the 20 minute program on my elliptical without issue, but now that 10 minutes is going to kill me and make my legs feel like wet noodles....I did it the other day, and was so ashamed!!!!

Keep going!!!!!

Kat

I did it and it is ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!

Rick went out to shovel walks and driveways-------and just because I knew I was supposed to be exercising, and could not take the dog out--I went and helped! We did ours which is big, and then the elderly man on the corners....I am exhausted!!!

But .......SO THERE! It IS all your fault I got off my butt and out of the lazy boy!!! LOL

Glad something forced me!!!

Kat

Wahoo I'm glad to take the blame for it :) I'm still holding you to tomorrow though hee hee. I need to get my butt downstairs today and do my 20-30 minutes of something and dang nabbit I'll do it :cry_smile:

DID YOU KNOW...that while folding laundry or changing the loads you can gain steps by marching in place. Yes I look silly but since the guys don't go in the laundry room who gives a crapola hahahaha. Just a hint for you folks too :thumbup: The more you move the more you lose :w00t:

Ok I did my Wii aerobic exercises for 30 minutes and then 7 minutes with a bit of it being jogging on my dreadmill.

Tomorrow...I'll commit ok promise I'll do at least 20-30 minutes of some exercise :)

Hey there "sweat buds"! Well I Literally had to "dust-off" the wii fit! No chit! big huge dust bunnies just rollin' off the thing! LOL! Seriously though, I did 35 min. of wii., started off warming up with balance games, moved into combos of yoga and strength and finished with hula and step. I wanted to go for a walk around the neighborhood today (and DH said he'd join me too *shock*)...but then it started to rain. (boo)

I was thinking of you guys when I got started again...soooooooooooo, thanks Sherry, for starting this thread and thanks Trish for starting with "vowing" to do a specific amount of exercise. Sherry, I DESPISE exercise,, so double thanks to you for starting this thread.

Hey Kat!!!! great to see you! I'm with you, so glad to have something that'll help me get this butt outta this chair!!!

Hopefully tomorrow I can do more than just make a happy piggy ( 30 min. happy piggy bank)...Really going to try to do the wii AND do the neighborhood walk tomorrow.

....so funny, when I finally got back on the wii fit it said "OH! you havn't been here in 145 days! looks like you missed your goal. Oh, you've gained 3 lbs! (yeah, ok, you know-it-all-wii!....well, I'm BaaAAAAAaaaack!) :)

Doesn't it just crack you up when you step on the Wii board and it say OHHH and then you weigh yourself on it and it's "That's obese". Umm ya thanks there Wii board you're lucky I don't choke ya hahaha