Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Thanks Riley, you made my day! That is super encouraging to read. I would love to lose 100lbs. that is what I am aiming for but more realisticly looking closer to like 70 or 80.

I have to go get my EKG today and some more blood work Dr. Baggs ordered. Hope I kind find the EKG place in the new huge Kaiser Roseville!

I have to go get my EKG today and some more blood work Dr. Baggs ordered. Hope I kind find the EKG place in the new huge Kaiser Roseville!

If I remember correctly the new location for EKG's at Eureka is the top floor of the new building. Take the elevator next to the first floor pharmacy up and its right there.

Good Friday Morn Ladies & John!

WELCOME TO ONDERLAND ASH, U GO GIRL!

What a pretty pic! Come show us ur car sat!

Yeah Sherri, congrats..don't forget to Walk, Water and Westin (resting in the West!)

Hope everyone is doing well, I get so encouraged reading the board and the honesty, always so good to see everyone ck in, hey Riley! Where is Pat, Jes & Candra?

Hey John, can u make it tomorrow? Anyone else?

Yeah Heather...waitin w/ hugs! C u there, Tina, Pam, and anyone else who can make it...Stacey, newbies?

Is everyone going to the seminar?

Hope we all stay cool today and well hydrate ourselves! :bored:

Yeah Ash - cool picture. I hope to be there soon. Yes, the weight loss is slower with the band, but that is also why I picked it. I have lost 79 lbs since my orientation 13 mths ago - so it is possible and it may take me another year to lose my last 20-25 lbs but that is okay too. I'm not running a race - this is a lifelong transformation - body and mind.

I am going to try out my new bike tonight - I rode a bike even when I was at my highest weight - oh well I knew it looked bad - but oh well I didn't care.

I will be there tomorrow but not for the seminar afterwards. Can't wait to see my old friends and meet my new ones.

Thanks John...will see how it goes :bored:

I want to try to come, but I don't have any details (like when or where). I don't think we have anything planned so I might be able to make the drive!

SACRAMENTO SUPPORT GROUP...

JUNE 26th, 2010, 11:00-1:00PM...

4TH SATURDAY OF EACH MONTH...

PLEASE JOIN US!

Point West Medical Offices - Kaiser

1650 Response Road

Sacramento, CA 95815

You can enter either of the front doors, and walk towards the center and back hallway, there is usually a sign for the room we are in!

If needing anymore info, just pm me!

Hi Donna!

Can't make the meeting. Have to work all weekend so I can have a longer July 4th weekend without taking vacation...

I'll miss everyone!

Guest sodapop

YAY ASHHHHH!!!!!

Congrats sherri! Welcome my new Sleeve Sista! walk walk walk like every 2 hours and you will be feeling great in no time! I was driving 3 days later cause I walk my bootay off! The first couple days are the worst.

Riley-Yeah you don't count. lol!! You go into the "bad ass" or "model" or "over-achiever" category!! ha ha. You are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile:

Edited by sodapop

Ok, looks like I will be able to make it tomorrow after all. So I guess I will see you there! :smile:

Yeaaaaahhhhh, Ashley! Welcome to OneDerLand!!!!!

Hi everyone,

I won't be at the meeting today because I have to fly to Philly tomorrow with a group of teachers and I am not at all ready. To be honest, I am a little freaked out about my first trip away post op and eating all my meals out for 4 days. I am pretty tight after my fill on June 18th, but airplane food and Breakfast at the dorms at Temple worry me. I plan on ordering a lot of salad with grilled chicken or steak on top for my dinners and lunches, but any other suggestions would be welcome. I am down 2 pounds from my fill, but need to lose 3 more before July 29.

Congrats Ashley! I am hoping to make it to onederland by September. I opted for the lapband before I really knew anything about the sleeve, but in hindsight I probably would have elected to get the sleeve had I known how much work the lapband is. You really have to be dedicated to the band lifestyle and all the medical adjustment appointments are hard living in Sacramento and having to drive to Vacaville or Richmond. The weight is going off though. Just not as quickly as I dreamed it would. I see loose skin on my neck, but am hoping the slower loss will keep the extra skin on my stomach at bay.

Have a great "Hot" weekend everyone.

Laurel, my eating out staples of food choices are a cup of chili or a chicken taco (minus the shell)...although those are probably not choices at a dorm...:frown::thumbup::smile:

Have a good trip!

Morning all

down to 222.8 this morning and I am shocked about it, I went to the A's game last night...peanuts, hotdogs, (two PB's on some pork), lots of Water and some nachos and I lost...LOL...i did go potty this am tho!

Today I am starting the "Belly Fat Cure" eating plan. it's designed to loose 4-9 lbs a week replacing certain carbs with others. We shall see!!