Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Good morning everyone! I'm here... Been reading your post, just no time to reply. Too many gathering and tried to enjoy spring break with my kids. However my house is a mess!!! Tomorrow will be spring cleaning day. That is if I can move after the last party tonight. Lol.

Have a great weekend! Ttyl. :biggrin:

Hey all! Just posting to say hi, everyone is doing so well, I amd SO PROUD OF YOU ALL!

I've been sick (still) and not able to get to the gym, which does a real mental downer on me and makes me want cookies! LOL. I have gained a good chunk back and it scares me. I need my mojo back! Will some of you send me some please?

Other than that, I am well and blissfully in love :confused: I knew it would happen again eventually!! LOL. Off to work! yes I know it's Saturday, but I missed so much work being sick that I'm way behind. Healthy choices peoples! I miss you all :-)

Sooo happy for you Riley!

Hi everyone! I took the family to do picture today so I thought I would share them with those of you who are not on my Facebook (yet!) lol!

post-275870-13813139242441_thumb.jpg

post-275870-13813139242633_thumb.jpg

post-275870-1381313924281_thumb.jpg

Guest sodapop

I was 280.5 on Tuesday and today.....Drumroll please>>>

270!!!! I can believe it. I have even been weighing myself on TWO scales! (it seemed unbelievable) Only 10 more pounds till my Surgery goal weight!!

Hope everyone is having a GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!!

Chrissy.:confused:

Ash, great photos of your family...adorable little boys! Thier outfits are so so cute.

Chrissy, great job! Keep focused!

I felt really bla today and snacked some and didn't do any excercise...:confused: I hope tomorrow I wake up with my mojo back but its supposed to rain so that is a bummer! Felt so good last week with the sunshine.

I did make it to Trader Joe's today to buy some staples for my stages...I pu some chicken broth, some of the latin black bean Soup, Decaf tea, and some unsweetened applesause. Anyone have any ideas of foods I should have on hand?

16 more days!

Love the pics Ash!

Hope everyone is having a good SAT, I had a snacking issue today, but the scale was at 223, so on day 4 of the pouch test I am down 7 lbs.

Going to walk the Lafayette Resv. tomorrow morning, hopefully burn these snacking issues off!

and what the heck, I am gonna change my ticker too!

I am wondering what the pouch test is exactly. It sounds like whatever it is that it is working for you Tamra. Great job!

I am just making steady slow progress down. I wish it would go away faster, but I am only about 15 pounds down since surgery on the 22nd. Slow and steady wins the race right? I am not sure what I expected, but I am still hungry a lot and mushies just aren't very exciting. Oh well, it is still all about what I put into my mouth. I just need to remember that this is a journey and not a sprint.

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Ali, I found the chicken broth to be really bland. I went to my favorite Chinese restaurant and ordered 2 containers of Wor Wonton Soup broth. It keeps in the fridge pretty well. Much tastier. I also ordered some Miso soup without the tofu from a Japanese restaurant. I ate sugar free popsicles and drank crystal light. Jello seemed to get stuck for me. When I moved onto creamy Soups I ate potato leek soup and Sugar Free Chocolate pudding. The pudding is a life saver as you can transport it and it hits the spot. Yogurt barfs me out, but I ate it for the Protein. It is really an easier phase than the mushies, so enjoy your two weeks!

Way to go Chrissy! I was dropping weight like that when I first started the 1200 cal. I had to go use the scale at the gym because I didn't trust my own scale. I didn't think it was possible. Enjoy this time!

Good sunday morning everyone! Just checking in I did my smoothies for a week great detox for me anyway. I think it also got my restriction back. Last night we went to a retirement party for one of my coworkers and I got stuck on the turkey breast. wow was it uncomfortable. Seemed like as soon as I swallowed I couldn't breath and I started getting hot. I quickly got up I was going to go try and throw it up but decided I shouldn't. So I spent the next 15 min walking the halls. It finally went down. What a way to have my 1st experience at getting stuck.

Riley I'm so happy for you! I'm sure once you are 100% you will loose the few pounds.

Ash your family looks great. I can tell those boys are busy :confused:

Mo girl get back on track...I saw pics of you all at J's party the other nite. I was supposed to go but I didn't want to end my detox early.

Tamra glad you are loosing again, and the pouch test is working for you. I was thinking of trying it this week too. Now that your in my neighborhood we have to walk...I did the bridge yesterday. Hopefully this week will clear so I can get out.

Go Chrissy! you'll be there before you know it.

Yea, Ali I lived on Jello and popsicle for the first week. Then I made my own cream Soups, none of the ones I bought were good. i can dig up the recipe if you like.

Pat happy early B-day....go easy on the cake :thumbup:

Who else? Pam, John, Lee, Donna ??? and everybody hope all is well.

Oh, Heather hang in there, I think it's time to email Doc Who.

Again, its a marathon not a race :tongue:

PS: guess who I saw at the grocery store Friday?.......Liz!

Yep as soon as she saw me she was like hi how are you and she immediately looked in my basket...only thing in there was a 12 pack of beer, bacon and cheese. I wanted to say the beer is not mine but I figured I shouldn't talk shop since she was with her husband. I feel like I got busted even tho I haven't had a beer since 3 days before surgery. Oh well.

ok that's enough of my yakin have a great day/week y'all

Edited by smallerj

Guest sodapop

OMG!! went on the scale this morning and I am 268. I didnt believe it so I weighed myself for an hour and on TWO scales. I even took pictures cause I didn't believe it! I am EIGHT pounds away for my surgery weight!!! 8!! Since tuesday?? Its only been less then a week. by the end of the week I should be at my goal. I havent cheated or stuck anything in my mouth that I shouldn't!! I don't know where this will power is coming from but this is the PROUDEST I ever been about myself in my whole life!! THANK YOU EVERYONE for all your coments and support!!:confused:

Chrissy

AFTERNOON! I was up 2 lbs today @ 225 but that's okay, I didn't do very well yesterday.

JES ~ LMAO! I laughed outloud when I read your beer story! Yes I have been so eager to try the bridge walk, when its not raining for sure!

CHRISSY ~ CONGRADS!!!!!!!!!!! whooo hoooo!!!!!

PAT ~ Happy EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!!

LAUREL ~ Here is the pouch test I used: Surgical Weight Loss 5 Day Pouch Test