Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December Exercise Challenge

Ooh, you must be feeling a bit crappy!

Today I did a circuit probably 80% all out effort, bit tired. This more intense training really wears you out.

Tomorrow, not sure. Might take another day off - 2 days off per week. See how I feel in the morning. Would like to maybe rest tomorrow, long run on Sunday.

Then I plan to drive myself into the ground next week as we're going to a friend's beach house the week after and I will probably do no more than a couple of jogs down there.

tquad - hope your feeling better

yesterday - 6hr step class; actually no - just moving & up/down stairs a million times; boxes lifting...i'd rather the gym.

today - afternoon yoga class & a much needed massage

tgif!

Jachut, a beach house sounds lovely right now.

Lulu, I am getting my RX after work today. Thank goodness it is Friday. I have been working late at work, then with the commute it is hard to get my personal stuff done (exercise and errands).

Anyway, back on track by tomorrow.

Yesterday: No exercise late work night. :biggrin:

Today was 45 minutes of lower leg workout. More snow this morning. Not nearly as much as they said it would be, so that is good. Unfortunately, we are supposed to get another 3-5" tomorrow.:biggrin:

Didn't do anything yesterday - the Y was closed due to the weather.

So far today 45 min of hard shoveling; round two in another 15 min or so.....

Round 2 - another 45 min of shoveling...

Edited by tapshoes

Today: No real exercise. Was at shopping centers walking and walking, but I didn't break a sweat. Picking up family from the airport for the holidays. I am swamped.

I am hoping tomorrow I can get back on track.:tongue_smilie:

yesterday - not really exercise; played wii for a while with hubby other than that - zero.

today is more of the same as yesterday - we're both a bit run down w/house stuff that we actually wanted to relax this wkend to enjoy it.

back tomorrow.

Today-no exercise. Too depressed over the way my 'Boys lost last night. (can't even put in a smiley for crying).

Back at it tomorrow.

Today: YES! 50 minutes on the treadmill this morning, two miles 5% incline. I feel energized again.:tounge_smile:

Great jobs everyone!

As for me, back in the gym this morning for 45 minutes of upper body circuit training. Had a great workout. This is week 6 of my 6 wk cycle with 12 reps. Everything went according to plan. No cardio as I had to get to work and am working late tonight. This week is just not shaping up for much in the way for cardio.:biggrin: Hopefully, next week will be better.

Hopefully, next week will be better.

it's monday and i see the wk blowing up already. i HAVE to get the rest of my shopping done today & i have an appt w/my trainer tomorrow AM. that's all i can see in getting in a serious workout this wk ; aside from wii.

i'd like to get out and run some & riding the horses, just playing by ear. happy monday all!

Tonight: 50 minute treadmill 4% incline at 1.75 miles. Is December over yet?:smile:

Sunday 6km walk

Monday: 45 minute full body circuit

today: Cardio Coach vol 6 outside - 50 minutes, 8kms total

This afternoon - big snooze on the couch!

Today a.m., 40 minutes of leg circuit workout. Had to hurry through it as I was dropping my Explorer off for new tires and my friend was picking me up. Plus, it is snowing AGAIN :thumbup: and we wanted to beat most of the traffic into work.