Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm back, had my plastic surgeries...

very glad to hear you are recovering well! You've been in my thought lately, but don't knw how I missed the thread... I can hardly wait to see your pix!

I will probably need a TT and a BR, but my poor DH... He's going to need the whole body lift when he gets close to goal.

Christina, I sure don't want to gain any of this weight back on, I'm making sure of that. I am waiting another two months and I'm getting another adjustment, so that I can get to my goal weight (hopefully). I have already called my previous personal trainer to see if I can start working out again, in a couple of weeks. I have set a goal for myself and I'm keeping it. I'm going to get in the best shape of my life, I need to for my own sanity. I'm tired of having lived a life always hating myself for not having the self control to modify my eating and be healthy. Well those times are over, I have been through too much to look back, its no steps back from here, only steps forward. Thanks for all the encouragement. My tummy is healing nicely, but still a long ways to recovery.

Christina, after your Lipo how long where you swollen? I am really hard around my waist and back, thick is more the word? I am calling the surgeon today, to see if this is normal? I massaged it last night and it feels better today, but I don't know if this is normal.

Vinesqueen, a tt is difficult, but it will be worth it for us, once all is said and done. And I feel bad that your hubby has to have a full lift, I know he is going to be in some pain. Or maybe not, my tt, doesn't hurt one bit, its all numb, what is sore is the areas where I had the lipo. Well, lets toast to all our tt, past, present and future fat bulges lost.

Estela...Wow girl! You are brave! I am excited for you. I know that I will need some work, arms, boobs, belly, inner thighs. I will wait till Im closer to my goal to plan on extra surgery. I handle pain pretty well, I think (I hope) but Lipo scares the bejesus out of me! Congrats on your success! And your new found way of life.

Sincerely

Estella,

I'm glad you recovered from all the surgery! You are very brave to go through so much. Like so many others I can't wait to see your pics to see what kind of a difference it has made. Best wishes on your recovery and continuing journey!

I will try to get someone to take some pictures of me this weekend. Believe it or not, I'm one of those old fashion persons that are technically, electronically challenged so I don't own a digital camera or 35 mm camera at all. I always buy the disposable kind they are so much easier. Don't ever have to worry about dropping it or losing it (have three kids, you know). But I promise that I will ask my friend to take some pics this weekend. Okay. Love ya too.

Yes, pictures, please! Especially if you can post your new "after" photos along with some of you just before the surgery, so we can see exactly what your doctor did. Glad you're feeling better!

Hey Estela: Post them pics. Glad you are doing much better.

So happy your healing well- Remember you'll even be better a whole year from now! Even tighter & skinnier. I am soooo jealous & happy for you!

Guest Handymami

en este foro... aun ando tratando de entenderlo...

acabo de enviarte un mensaje y no se si te ha llegado a tu mail...

estare leyendote!!!... me parece que eres una historia de exito con respecto al peso...

Besos!!!

Wow, how time flies, seems like just yesterday I had this surgery... tummy is still flat, ass is bigger, weight gan went straight there. Hubby likes it..lol:rolleyes: