Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Exercise Challenge

Guest Leslie2Lose

Guest Leslie2Lose

Yea Glou - on the gym joining! Are you going to do anything tonight or is it just the tour? You may not know. I try to take my DD's with me some too. They have a family Zumba night on Monday they are going to start doing with me. They want to start gymnastics - but right now my wallet can't handle it. I think your DD will be fine! :-)

I'm up for exercise! I asked what to bring and he said: A comfy outfit, Water and a towel. Sounds simple enough.

I'm really excited about it.

Guest Leslie2Lose

Cool - you need to blog what you do...oh and V could kiss my a$$. Sorry - I've been in a similar situation. I hate to lose friends, but people change - life causes that.

That's strange you just posted that. I just hit send on an email to her. I was trying to see it from her side, and I know she's been beat down, and now under stress because her crutch (her sister) has left...

So, the pacifist in me (who knew?) apologized that it seemed I was taking the company's side, but that wasn't my intent. Told her I loved her, and that I was just trying not to push her into a decision. Except more wordy...I'll post what I sent.

i am so oblivious sometimes - didn't know you had a blog GLOUC and i have a FACE now, you hot chickie u!!!

read the V story - sometimes people just out grow friends, no ones fault...just happens.

leslie - can't put the mullet wig down, scaring my dogs:laugh:

Guest Leslie2Lose

Why do I have the image of Joe Dirt in my mind rather than Dawg....LOL...OMG you have got to post pics girl!

congrats renewed :angry:

Today

Strength training~ arms, abs, back (45 minutes)

Treadmill~ run/walk intervals, fast run/fast walk, rotating incline up and down (30 minutes)

Everyone is doing fanastic!! Keep it up guys!!

today -

well completed my first 5k this morning, time - 30:36...then was a bit of psycho, and went back to the gym w/my trainer (he ran w/me) and did a 45min weight lifting circut - all upper arms & abs.

trying to soak it all in, pretty proud of myself but need to keep the ego in check by heading back out in the AM to the gym....

thanks for all the support,

lulu

I did it! DD and I got up this morning and went and there were about 2 other people in the gym.

We did 20 minutes on the eliptical (1.5 miles according the machine's numbers)

Then, I moved on to the treadmill - what a difference from my crappy home one. I ran for 10 minutes straight and didn't even feel it!

Then, I did the circuit training for two rounds. Then on the bike for 10.

After, DD and stretched on the mats for another 10 minutes.

It was like a buffet, only the healthy kind. I felt great afterwards!

Another plus was that it was great bonding with DD and me. We weren't always on the same machine, but for the most part we were with each other.

Tomorrow I'm dragging DH with me and we're going again. My goal is to get rid of the treadmill in the living room and put a hutch there...I just need to work on DH for a little while longer.

:crying:

Great job guys!!

Well, I got to the gym this evening and it was closed. Didn't know it closed at 6:00. So, I drove over to the walk/bike trail and ran 3 miles, well I ran most of it. I walked for a couple of minutes a few times in between.

I took yesterday and today off for exercising. I'll start back up tomorrow. :crying:

Way to go everyone!! We decided to go to our land yesterday. I just got home. I forgot to take my running shoes and running in boots is just not an option. So...I walked. I don't know how far but it was a long way. I plan to run at least 3 miles today!!

Guest Leslie2Lose

Ya'll - I did NOTHING yesterday. Well - I did a lot of walking at the Georgia National Fair. So I guess I did do something. However, I treated myself and ate what I wanted. Hey it is FAIR food - once a year for me. No regrets. I have my nieces birthday party today to go to, but when we get back I'm going for a run around the block. Going to see if DH will come with me :-)