Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Down 51 lbs., took new photo...disappointed!

Girl, buy yourself some pretty new clothes. What is wearing a man style t-shirt going to show you?

I'm new here, but girl!!! Huge difference! I thinks sometimes we look through our "fat" glasses when we look at ourselves. Lay the pics side by side. Start by looking at the new definition in the face, and neck area. Then scroll down the body. There is a huge difference even if the shirt is big! You rock on girl!!! I'm proud for you!

You must be kidding...in your after photo you can see your waist has gotten smaller, your face slimmer..

I understand how you feel though..I dropped two szs but can't seem to get it through the head..it takes times but we will get there...hang on in there :smile2:

I see a huge difference. I also have lost 52 lbs, and I know that I have went from a size 26-28 down to a 22-24. I don't really see it in pics, but I know I have lost because other people have noticed. I feel better, loo better too. Definately have more energy.

I think you are looking great. As a fat man i look at my picture and think what the heck. I think our minds are programmed to think this way don't be dissappointed with yourself you look great

Cheryl Ann, the same thing happened to me .. about the 50 lbs mark ... but then I have to lose a total of 200 lbs ! so being big and tall .. it took a while for people to notice.. so I took photos every month.. and in those photos you can definately SEE the difference .. also.. take your measurements... you will see yourself losing many inches ... and you will be going down in dress sizes.. etc... it wont' be long and people will notice... and when they do.... you will feel even more invigorated to keep on track ... good luck !

Disappointed?? You look GREAT!!! I can tell so much in your face and arms and tummy. If you can't see that you have lost weight- you're crazy!! Good Job!:thumbup:

I can definately see the difference in you.:thumbup:

agree about the clothes...might even be time to try styles that you didn't feel comfortable with before. I think once overweight we tend to stick to the styles that "hid' our weight before WL... in clothes and hair. I also have found that with loss...and even with gain...I always had to reevaluate my bra styles...I'd get used to buying grandma bras with little or no support and definitin...and a good underwire did wonders.

Thanks for sharing your pics. I can really tell a difference. You are looking good. Keep up the good work.

You look great. I bet people are not commenting out of ignorance. They may not be sure if you want the attention or not. I have found that either that is all people talk about or they tip toe around it.

I can't see your pictures.

I have to agree there is a huge difference! I can understand though. I have lost 35 pounds but because I have close to 200 pounds to lose it is not very noticable. I get discouraged but remember that eventually I will be smaller.

You look marvelous! I agree with the others, though, buy some new clothes that fit. I have lost 53lbs and gone from a 22 to an 18. All I have in my wardrobe now is 18. Wearing clothes that fit makes a huge difference in how you see yourself!

You are doing a brilliant job and have faith the rest will come off too!

I, too, love your TARDIS! Big DR WHO fan!

Good luck everyone!

I agree with you.. CherylAnn you look GREAT!!

CherylAnn....put your GLASSES on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I definitely can see a huge difference. You have developed a very nice shape. Keep at it, girl. You are on your way. Congrats!