Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

risky......anyone ever have a threesome?

now with all the weightloss I am going to have....my wife and I were throwing around the idea.....anyone ever have one? how did it all come about? just curious....

Yes, I had one with a girlfriend and her boyfriend. It didn't work out that well for my girlfriend. Her boyfriend paid a little too much attention to me because I was new to him. We also had a foursome. That worked out much better.

ok so it was friends that you had it with.....we really dont have too many friends.....was wondering if there are other ways of meeting "these" people. We are new at this and very nervous.

There are clubs. There is at least one in my city. And I believe one can advertise in the personals. If you live in a small town you may wish to read the personals and possibly advertise in the newspapers of the nearest big city.

Yep, I did this with friends and it was kind of as a favour to my girlfriend. It wasn't something I had initially planned on or even wanted to do. The pair of them talked me into it but it was an interesting experience and I sure don't regret it. It was just that neither my friend nor I are the least bit bi-sexual and so we tended to find ourselves lining up for the male's attentions. Such activities as we did perform on each other were done at his direction. The experiment didn't harm our friendship, however, and that was a good thing. You will likely be better off, though, with a genuinely bi-sexual stranger.

luluc we're practically neighbors....you had yours in vegas??

lets just say vegas offers anonymity/discretion/and an escape from reality.

dang i am jealous. any chance i could get you to hook up with my wife and I? hahaha joking....but thats amazing. I am so nervous....want to find the right person.....

dang i am jealous. any chance i could get you to hook up with my wife and I? hahaha joking....but thats amazing. I am so nervous....want to find the right person.....

:teeth_smile::blushing::wink_smile: & i don't blush!! LOL

sometimes planning takes the spontaneity & enjoyment out of experiences....life sometimes just happens, roll w/it~

I have twice, one time great second time not so great. The first time with strangers second time with friends.

Now the second time was good while it was going on but I have a feeling the two girls had issues later on related to that night. Oh and by the way I was single at the time.

I do think doing this with your wife can be very risky and much much thought and talking needs to take place first.

Good luck to ya!

Edited by Renob

A friend of mine "swings" regularly and is very happy with it. I KNOW it's not for me...but it works for her and her husband. Anyway, she told me she is involved with a yahoo group so you might search through there if you are really interested.

In my mind, while your wife may be talking about it, it could just be to please you. I could see how I may have said/done about anything early in my marriage to please my husband whether they were healthy or not. Now there are definite limits! lol

With my first husband, we did this a couple of times. However, if there are any insecurity and/or trust issues, it is not a good idea. I did it with him because at that point in my life I would have done anything to keep him from cheating-he cheated anyway. So, hopefully everyone is doing it for the right reasons.

While I was single I did it without so many complications. I think the things you and your wife must look at are (as mentioned above) will someone feel left out, or a bit uncomfortable on what one should do? It sounds like you are interested in bringing in a woman, which can be exciting for you, what if your wife suggests another man? This can be very enjoyable for a woman, to be the center of 2 men's attention, very flattering (and doesn't need to be any man on man interaction).

I am bi-sexual and do miss being with women, however, my current husband doesn't want to risk our feelings with each other and I respect that.

Edited by newhope4me

Hello, I am new to LBT, as I was reading your post I can tell you that I have had a threesome with my husband and another guy. We have been married for over 14 years and it took me a long time to do this we have a very good relationship. We made rules that all parties have to abide by. The only advice I can give you is that you need to have a very good communication between the two of you and do not rush into have one. Take your time.

I've never had one, but I was approched in a resturant by a girl who was looking to have one with her boyfriend. She said I was just his type. She said they have them all the time. It was a really weird feeling to be asked that in a resturant by a complete stranger!