Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

risky......anyone ever have a threesome?

It sounds to me like you are a prude. A wide range of topics are discussed on this site besides the band. You chose to stay on this thread even though the subject is mentioned in the title and now you are offended; this was your own choice, not anyone else's.

Thank you, you said it for me.

I certainly don't consider the act for me and my marriage, but I can't figure out why people would go into an adult book store and then complain about all the risque stuff. :thumbup:

I just feel like that this site is not the place for this particular subject. And anyway it's more like someone threw their slimy, gooey dildo into my cheerios. Besides people shouldn't ask questions (or opinions in this case) they don't want to know the answer to.

I just feel like that this site is not the place for this particular subject. And anyway it's more like someone threw their slimy, gooey dildo into my cheerios. Besides people shouldn't ask questions (or opinions in this case) they don't want to know the answer to.

Then WHY are you HERE in THIS thread??? It's not like the title says, "Hey, how 'bout them Knicks?" Seriously, take some responsibility. If it offends you, STAY AWAY. :thumbup:

I'm not offended I just think that an adult dating site would be a more suitable place for this kind of topic as there are alot of people old enough to be my grandmother on here and I don't think people should be disrespectful to older people.

By the way, y'all's opinion of me wasn't warranted to even remotely asked for. So I'll only say it once, GO SCREW YOURSELVES.

only if we can bring a couple...:thumbup:

in all seriousness - it's a BIG site; lots of discussions talked about, you just have to find out what works for you.

as far as the topic - college was a fun time, my marriage now - i would not share - as green puts it....but not my place to judge those who enjoy that lifestyle.

By the way, y'all's opinion of me wasn't warranted to even remotely asked for. So I'll only say it once, GO SCREW YOURSELVES.

Aren't you precious. :thumbup:

Now move along.

I'll only say it once, GO SCREW YOURSELVES.

But I'm so tired of doing it by myself to myself. That's why I'm here looking for a threesome.:lol:

This side is so much more entertaining than the men's.

And anyway it's more like someone threw their slimy, gooey dildo into my cheerios.

OMG that hot! lol

Its funny how you came in here saying this is not the place for this kind of subject then you go on to give your view on the said subject.

Good stuff!!!

I'm not offended I just think that an adult dating site would be a more suitable place for this kind of topic as there are alot of people old enough to be my grandmother on here and I don't think people should be disrespectful to older people.
What's interesting about this comment is that Alex went to some pains to make sure the the powder Room topics didn't come up on the Home Page. That means you have to go digging to find this thread, either in New Posts, which lists the forum name, or by visiting the Powder Room directly. So, out of the dozens of forums and thousands of posts on this site, you go looking for one thread discretely tucked away, read it all the way through and then bitch about the content?

If the topic offends you, why did you read it? Whatever the reason, the solution is simple - don't open the thread and you won't be offended! :lol:

"A place for ladies to discuss everything from complications, concerns, or Girl Talk. to any off-topic subjects."

This is what it says under the "Powder Room Gone Wild" on the forum page. This room was set up for the women to discuss anything they chose to discuss.

You need to review the lap band talk rules which are posted at the very top of this page under forum rules. If you can't follow the rules, you need to not post in this thread. This sentence definitely falls under the category of what we would consider "an attack"

Edited by Oregondaisy

But I'm so tired of doing it by myself to myself. That's why I'm here looking for a threesome.:biggrin:

This side is so much more entertaining than the men's.

Bwahahaha! Good comment!

As a man (I know this is the power room, sorry for the interuption).

Never had a threesome... It is enough work making one woman happy - I have no interest in trying to satisfy 2 at once. :biggrin:

Really, though I am enjoying life with my wife, and love trying to find new ways to make her happy (and the way she "returns the favor" so to speak. No interest in a threesome on this part.

But now, since I took a wrong turn I will leave you ladies to your discussion :biggrin:

GO SCREW YOURSELVES.

I agree we are tired of doing it ourselves. That was really the wrong thing to say to a bunch of sexual people in the Powder Room the jokes can go on for pages!

Oh and as for a dildo in my Cheerios? I wouldnt imagine starting my day any other way!:biggrin:

By the way, although I'm not old enough to be your grandmother, I AM a grandmother and you are younger than my daughter, so I think I'm qualified to say that your concepts about "grandmothers" might need a little more maturity. Not all of us are uptight prudes :biggrin: