Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I?m alive!!!!....

Pix

(putting this here because part of this is a rant :smile:)

I think, hehe things here have been insane. The hubby got back last month (I can’t believe it’s been a full month now!) and since then we found out we are moving!! I started thinking of a song “OH HAPPY DAY”. England here we come baby!! We are moving in Jan/Feb but since it is the AF moving us nothing is 100%, we are waiting for the other shoe to drop and tell us “oh sorry not moving there”.

Now for the rant part of it (even though ENGLAND!! WEEEEEEEE) OMG we have so much crap in this house!! I have started going room by room making lists of what needs to be done and what can go/stay. HOLY CRAP so much crap its just not even cool anymore. The stuff we have to worry about with the animals, clearing quarters here in the states, looking for places in the UK … ARG ..

Lets not even start on the passports, and having all our ducks (read as documents) in a row so they don’t say “Oh this isn’t right, you can’t leave the airport” … that is my biggest fear.

But … OMG I AM SOOO MOVING!

SO cool…

Oh yeah, down 50lbs … (will update the ticker one of these days) slow and steady, bit to slow for my taste but hey my doc is thrilled with the weight, and says that unless I plateau and can’t lose more weight he wont do another fill. Its alright with me I guess, I told him I wanted to be really conservative and he is taking me at my word.

*looks at watch* EEK! Time to get the kids out the door, bring the hubby some coffee and Breakfast at work, then bring mah pants to the tailor cause I am to cheap to buy brand new britches just to have them tailored down in a bits time. LOL EW and grocery shopping cause I am watching a friends kids Wed- Fri … I really REALLY need to learn to say NO more often.

Toodles!!

Pix

Hey, I remember you. :smile:

So, England, huh? Do you know where in England yet?

Hey, I remember you. :smile:

So, England, huh? Do you know where in England yet?

Glad someone remembers me, cause half the days lately I sure don't... :wink_smile:...

We are moving to Mildehall RAF (also known as Lakenheath RAF) We are just so danged excited it isn't even funny!! But at the same time we are so not holding our breaths, we have been burned by the AF a few times about PCSing, soooo yeah ... We will Celebrate when we get there and he is all inporcessed. LOL

Hey Pix, welcome back! Sounds like you are going to be one busy lady. My stepson was stationed in Mildenhall a couple of years ago when he was in the airforce. He actually met his wife there. Then, he switched to the army and they are now based out of Germany, but he is currently serving in Iraq. Anyways, he loved Mildenhall.

That's fabulous news - I hope it does come through.

And yes, we accummulate a lot of stuff. I relocate about every 3-5 years and still I am amazed at the crap I manage to collect between moves! Each move I throw out more stuff, but somehow, the law of the universe is, if there is empty cupbaord/attic/garage/shed space, it must be filled!

Keep us posted.

Bout time you stopped shagging your hubby night and day and started posting again! You'll wear the poor lad out!! :tongue2: Wow, 50lb already!! That's bloody brilliant, Pix, not slow at ALL! Well done, mate!

hehehe Fanny we aint ever gonna stop shaggin .. Everyone needs a hobby! :lol::)

You had better make some plans to come back to the UK before 2013 cause that is when we will be movin back to the US (I think).