Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April Bandsters where are you?

How is everyone doing out there????

Debbie... Im so sorry to hear about you losing your band! I even told Dr. Smith how sad I was... You were my bandster sister! I still remember that cold snowy Colorado day!

Well I hope everyone else is doing good... Im close to a 50lb loss and even hit it once or twice.. but it never sticks... Many of you know I have a leak and thats probably a big reason why I have been losing so slow.. but I am hanging in there...

Check in April Bandsters!!!!!!!!!!

I am down 56 pounds, so sorry deb, to hear ur band is out....what happened?

I hope everyone is doing well.

Dont know if I lost any more since last time....I am down 105 pounds now.....but I have been this for quite some time now....bouncing 5 pounds down and up and down.......

Am going for a complete unfill today.So scared I am going to gain....but anyway it needs doing now......pain,reflux to much,little unfill didnt really make a difference....so....I need to Atkins for dear life if I want to not gain.......

Good going everyone....

Wow Debbie, a prolapse is a slipped band, right? I'm really sorry. Can you get re-banded? Would you? Just wondering. We have had several slips and erosions around here these days so you might want to check in on LBT, if you get this. I wish you continued success.

I have lost about 2 pounds since my last check in a few months ago. No bueno. I don't know what to do. I don't want another fill, I have good restriction. SIGH.

BUT! I have lost about 50 pounds total from my high weight and tonight at the grocery store I walked up and down the aisle with a 38 pound bag of dog food. Wooo doggie! No wonder I felt like crap. Think what the next 50 will feel like. I'll blow away!

I am down 53lbs, the last few months have been up and down up and down. A constant battle for every kg lost. I still have reflux which I am on a med for and helps. I have had another fill since our last update but do not think I will get another fill because I cant take the reflux that comes with it. Sigh Sigh Sigh.....I just dont want to be fat anymore.

How is everyone else doing?

I was banded April 8, 2005. So far I have lost 67 pounds. I seem to plataue for a long time then lose a couple pounds then plataue again. I dont go back in until January for a fill. Think my restriction is still good tho as I get slimey now and again. My last NSV was finally - I hit my weight on my driver's license. Do you think that 67# cheat was noticable??

Hi all... i havent been on in a while so i thought i would check in and see how everyone was doing... i am down 55 pounds but going VERY SLOW now!!! i feel great and am not in a big hurry to lose my last 15 pounds... hope every one is doing great and a happy holidy to all:)

Wow, NYGRl you have done great.Please tell us what you are eating, how much you eat and how many fills you have had. Pat yourself on the back girl.

I have had 2 fills.. i have 2.7cc in a 4cc band... i eat good food!! i dont eat Breakfast but i do have a Decaf fat free sugarfree carmel mochiato from starbucks every morning... there is about 8 ounces of skim milk in it so i consider that my breakfast... for lunch my favorite things are sushi, a slice of pizza with mushrooms and onions, or a gorgonzola salad from the pizza place which now i make myself at home... for dinner i have whatever i make for my family just not as much .... tonight i had meatloaf made with 90% lean meat and a half a baked potato... last night i had a slice of smoked ham and half a sweet potato... i pretty much eat what i want just less of it... i dont snack alot... my favorite snack if i have one is a spoon of Peanut Butter on a banana....and i also love animal crackers and grapes but i try to stay away from snacks.... sorry i rambled on so much i hope this helps:)

Hi

How is everyone going. I am still trodding along slowly. I am down 59lbs now. I need to bump the exercise up a bit and add a bit more water...these things will come into my new years resolution :)

Hows everyone else going??

Hi April Bandsters... Im trodding along too... I was down 50lbs but gained about 7lbs before surgery.. (replaced port) so I am at 297lbs I cant wait to heal up so I can shed those pounds. You all are doing so well. I need to add more Water in daily and exersise, well we will see after I heal. Nice hearing from you all Take Care Merry Christmas!

ill know the for sure number on thursday but looks like down about 95 lbs.. skin is starting to show it =/ which kinda sucks. but overall doing good =)

I am down 59 pounds....But I had my gall bladder out resently, I am filled again, but I eat what I want for the most part.

Glad to see e 1 is doing well.

Happy New Year everyone, and God Bless