Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

13 Months and 130 Pounds Gone Forever !!!

That's an amazing statistic! 10 pounds a month. It's jaw-dropping.

Do people even recognize you? That's probably another pleasure you enjoy that isn't food related.

Keep up the good work. I'm going to remember your story as I go forward.

Thanks for sharing.

you are doing great, it was an inspiration to read your post.

I too had a wake up call. on planes the seat belt was at its limit. 5 more pounds and I would have had to have a seat belt extender.

I also quit having baths, as it was too hard on the knees and legs to get in and out.

The band has given me a new life, and the gym has been great. I can now ride my bike and now go to the gym with my 11 and 13 year old.

Life is turning out to be great.

OOOOO MY GOSH YOU HAVE DONE WONDERFULL CONGRATULATIONS,I HAVE HAD THE BAND FOR ONE YEAR BUT WITH NO RESULTS, I WOULD REALLY APRECIATE SOME HELP ON DIETS OR WHAT EVER YOU DID TO HAVE SUCH AMAZING RESULTS. THANKS AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK:smile2::eek::smile2::mellow::blink::cool2::blink:

:( wow look at you!!! you look happy healthy and beautiful!!! all what i hope to achieve in the next year!! im 4 days banded and loving my band already!! thank you for posting you pics and story its a big motivation to keep sipping my Soup lol

Thanks for your story. You really give me the extra bit of evidence that I need to tell me that I CAN and WILL do this :glare:

Wow! You truly are an inspiration to everyone. I love your honest thoughts, and there are many of us on here that are grateful for them. I am due to go for my first appointment with the doctor (i live in UK), and have been looking for inspiring stories like yours. I have so many concerns, but more so, am excited about the future. I have learnt so much from reading about personal experiences like yours.

You are an amazing person. Despite having negativity around you from those close to you, you have come through and shown them! Be proud of yourself, you are amazing!:thumbdown:

Amazing results! COngratulations. I just wondered how you are going now a few months on? Still losing? Or are you happy where you have gotton to?

Lisa~

I just read your post and am floored. I like so many others here can relate. I am just so thrilled reading about your success! I just cant wait until I get my surgery done and over with. I am 43 years old and have a 7 year old that I want to enjoy life with again! Things are so much easier when you are living in a body that you control and it doesnt control you. When I read about leg crossing..I laughed cause I thought to myself, that is one thing that I cant wait to do. Folding my legs under me too without cutting off the circulation too will be nice..lol

Congrats again and thank you oh so much for sharing. You are beautiful..inside and out! Keep on the right track we are all cheering for you!!

:confused: