Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Best thing i ever did banded

:thumbup:My story is like this I have always been over weight and tried every diet and then some took every pill they said was magic (bull) and would lose the Water weight and gain it right back, then I said I need to go to the meetings on the different surgery's and oh I did and was gonna have the gastric bypass and chickened out two times then I talked to a woman that I see at Bob Evans and she said her Daughter had gastric bypass and cant stop losing weight, and alot more that scared me, so I said what about Lap Band she said if I wanted to do one go with that one so third time going through the meetings I had decided to go through with it and thank God I did , I started out at 276 and now at 201 couldnt be happier I tell everyone, they all say I need to be in commercials because I could talk someone into having Lap Band that dont even need it just because I am so happy and proud of my self I cant begin to tell you how I feel it would take to many words other than I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!:tongue2:

Edited by teena
more pic of me and friend Cindy me on left

Congratulations!!!

You look wonderful! You actually look like your before pics daughter. Keep up the good work. I was just banded and am still on liquids with no fill yet. Can't wait to start going down.

Your story is what I needed to read especially today. I am being banded in the morning 9/15. :thumbup: Am feeling a little nervous but excited too.

Congratulations you are doing great. :smile: I hope I do as well

Gail

teena--great story!! So you are on the brink of onederland!! Congrats. Keep on truckin'!!

Thank you so much I so want to be in onederand have not seen that since my having kids.....:tt1:

Your story is what I needed to read especially today. I am being banded in the morning 9/15. :) Am feeling a little nervous but excited too.

Congratulations you are doing great. :tt1: I hope I do as well

Gail

Thank you so much hope your surgery went great I know you will be sore and say what have you done but it does get better you will be back to normal real soon I wish we would have had electric I would have sent a message before you had surgery but we got hit in Ohio with IKE and lost all electric and everything else were lucky we still have our house with that wind un-real but good luck and let me know how it goes Teena:thumbup:

Your my inspiration..I get banded in 11 days. Yee haw I cat wait.

I love hearing that, It seems un-real nobody before this has ever said that Thank you so much hope all goes well Teena:thumbup:

Thank you sooooooooooooo much that is to kind. I went today to get blood drawn because my b-12 is low and the guy that is there to get my blood kept looking at me and finally pulled me aside and said I hope you dont mind but you have lost alot of weight I had to look at your name because I said to myself is that the same girl then I told him THANK YOU for noticeing I have and I had lasp band is how. It makes me want it even more to get to wonderland and stay there, when someone you have not seen for a while and they notice it is great. Good Luck, Teena

Thank you, you will soon have your own story to put in here good luck you will do great. Thanks Teena

I am going for my first appointment on Feb.11 2009 I am very excited to begin this process and it gives me great comfort to hear your story. I am so ready to lose this weight and can't wait to begin my journey!:thumbup: