Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nipple piercing

congrats on the added jewelry Ang! LOL :redface:

I had inverts too, it DID help them. I preferred the barbells they were more comfortable, and were less likely to get snagged on something. I took them out for surgery, I wish I still had mine, they made my nips look great.:lol:

Okay, I'm officially jealous...

Because of my tendency to keloid (raised puffy scars) I don't dare have my ears pierced again, let alone any other part of my anatomy. I had pierced ears in high school and ended up having to have cosmetic surgery to remove the keloids...they were as big as dome earrings...*sigh*

My kinky side really wants to try this, but I'm afraid of the potential for scarring...perhaps when I reach my goal weight I'll think about it again.

Until then, ladies - enjoy!:embaressed_smile:

try using plastic barbells.. one of mine wasnt healing good until i got these plastic barbells from hot topic. i actually think they are tounge barbells but whatever, they work and they are cute!! i also like the fact that they are flexible..

I want them done, but I'm a bit too nervous! I dont know why, it's not like I'm a stranger to pain..... I have multiple piercings and 4 tattoos....

My boobs have always been a sensitive area. They're bloody big (size 12G) and I would love some cute barbells on them to emphasize.

Hmm, maybe I will make it my reward to myself for hitting goal! Gives me time to save up as well!

Glad I came across this post! I'm going in to consult my doctor on the 20th about getting banded. I have had one nipple pierced for about a month and a half. Has anyone had theirs done before surgery? Have you had to take it out? I just don't want mine to close up if I have to have surgery since it's still really new :C Has anyone been allowed a retainer in during surgery?

I had a clitoris piercing a year or two ago and it wasn't bad at all. I would love to get my nipples pierced! Mine seem small and if this would help them "grow" or even look "bigger" I'd be pleased... I am a little scared, so I think I'll wait post-op... maybe as a little gift for myself! GREAT topic!

I had both mine done over 10 years ago when they were still putting hoops through them. I had to take them out cuz I kept hitting them and they would never heal. I have since had 3 babies and I breastfed each one of them without a problem. In fact I am breastfeeding my youngest as I type. :)

I would love to get them repierced one day.

I have heard of ppl getting their nipples pierced to change how their nipple look ( if they are flat inverted etc). It def makes things look different.

I have mine done and with barbells in them and not hoops they never hurt unless I am bra-less and they catch on something

I had my nips pierced for 4 years..and those were the best four years of my life! I LOVED THEM!! The only thing that I didn't like was that I had to wear a bra for 3 days/nights straight because my boobs are so big that the weight of them put too much pressure on my newly pierced nips. And yes, mine always looked hard.

I've been considering this for a while but my hubby wants me to find a girl piercer or to do it himself! (he used to do piercing when he was younger) I'm stretching my ears out now so I figured I should wait til I finish doing that first :)

I want to get mine done, but the hubby refuses the idea. Ill probably do it anyway....losing all this weight...im losing all my damn boobs too :( Booo! Id get them done in a heart beat though.

do they always look like their poking through your shirt? draw attention?

so what do you ladies think about a guy with a piercing down there

ThisThreadIsWorthlessWithoutPics.gif

Lol @ b52