Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NJ September 2008 Chat

My doc has a support meeting this Thursday (9/25) at Monmouth Medical Center Long Branch, it goes from 7-9. If you need the number let me know, they prefer you register. They have the meetings the 4 Thursday of every month. Jackie :rolleyes2:

that sounds great, do I have to be a patient of your doctor to go to Monmouth Medical? Please do send me the number so I can register to go to the meeting.

Thanks again.

OMG, Kat, what an ordeal! Please take care of yourself and don't over do anything!

Betty, glad you're healing...finally!

Sherry 4 freakin crockpots, please tell me what you cook to require not only4, but another crockpot! The only time I pull out my extras was/if I'm fixing for a huge group, then I'll do chili in one, Soup in another and maybe roast beef, but 5, I give up.

Thought I was having oysters tonight, but it's starting to look a little doubtful.

Later girlies!

hahaha Yeap I use them all. I got different sizes because different recipes call for different sizes. I've used 4 at the same time too during parties, one for pulled pork, one for BBQ pulled chicken, another for baked Beans and the last one for meatballs :redface: One of the crockpots is a 1 quart size that is the one for hobo beans or sweet and sour meatballs. Sometimes I make Soup in it with the leftovers from a chicken dinner yadda yadda. So I have a 7quart, 6 quart, 5 quart and 1 quart. I'd like a 3 or 4 quart or better yet 3.5 if they have it :) My habit of collecting things I guess hee hee

Hi Y'all!

It sounds like everyone is on the way to recovery! Yeah!

today is my B-day and it has been so special already. I got to work this morning and my desk was all decorated up with balloons and ribbons. then they all took me out to lunch and we had a great time. When I got back they had a big sheet cake with white icing on it with Pink flowers and printing. I got some really neat presents too. Then when I got home my driveway was all decorated with balloons and signs. I came in the house and DH had left a card and presents. He got me a gift certificate to get my hair done and my nails with a pedicure. I can get my hair colored, cut, and styled. How sweet. Then, he got me a new Harley Jacket with fringe that actually fits me now! I was so excited. Then he got me a new pair of Harley boots! He isn't even home yet either! Talk about a surprise! Must be them perky girls getting him all fired up! lol

Well, going to go see what else he might have cooked up that I haven't seen yet! lol

Later!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETTY!!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful evening, I am so glad that those around you have recognized your special day!!!

You are such a wonderful friend and do so good at keeping us all connected here, it just isn't right when you are not around!!

I have no doubt DH likes the new girls, but also know he already knew how special you were even when the girls was BIG girls!!!

Hope your day is just as special as you deserve-----enjoy it my friend!!!

Kat

Hey Betty....HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I didn't realize it was your birthday :confused: That's just awesome that peeps at work treated you so well and then to come home to DH's surprises must of been the best. What a lucky gal! :wub:

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I feel like such a bad band-buddy, I missed one of my fav gal pals birthday :rolleyes2:. I'm glad hubby treated you so well, it sounds lik a beautiful birthday.

Pictures of the new jacket please!

Hey girls, I'm back home bracing for a Nor'easter, our pier was almost covered tonight. The wind was so brutal at the beach, the siding crew couldn't work, so they'll be back on Sunday, which means we'll be going back down Sunday.

Kat, hope you're recovering.

Later all.

Anyone know a good doc to sew my mouth shut? Hmmm he/she should also be able to seal nostrils shut too.

(made ya laugh *wink*)

Just a quickie... I'm at the cabin and zero internet... am at the library. ANyhoo... there is a line of folks a waiting but just wanted to say...

HAPPY B-Day Betty! So glad to hear that you are feeling better and that you had such a special day to share with your new and perky "girls"!!!!

Kat... OMIGOSH girl... you are really very lucky... a twisted or kinked intestine is nothing to mess around with!!! So glad you are okay! (((hugs))) I hope you have a quick recovery now that all of the kinks are worked out and your band is re-stitched!

Sherry... you really are the crock-pot Goddess!

Welll.... hi to everyone ... gotta let the next in line on... (((hugs))) Won't be back to the regular home until Sunday or Monday.

Wait... Sherry... iffin you find a Doc to do that... please refer me to him or her!!!!!!

Darcy, I thought you were living at the cabin all the time now, I'm so confused, but then again, I usually am, LOL.

What crazy weather, our pier flooded, now the wind is howling harder than all day has been, and it's thundering and lightnining to boot.

I've been lazy again today, maybe I need some Protein, anyone aware of any "focus" Protein, cause I sure do need some.

Stay dry TTYL.