Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How long.....

My husband is 50, and occasionally he has some difficulties, but we have found ways to work around it. No excessive alcohol. It never even leaves the gate if he does. If he has "specific plans" for me that evening, he will do it himself in the shower about an hour or so before we hit the sack. That way he lasts longer. It also depends on the type of sex. If we're making love, it can last for up to half an hour. If it's hot nasty sex, when we finally get to penetration it's usually about 5 - 10 minutes. We take turns going first. I don't have an orgasm with penetration alone. Although some well placed toys can work wonders. If we spend an extra long time on foreplay, sometimes it doesn't happen at all. It all depends on our stress levels, our mood, the type of sex, if he's fatigued, if he's been drinking, where we are when we are having sex..... A hotel or vacation destination is always better. It just depends on the circumstances.

My BF is 33 and he can go for about 40 mins tops. I am the same as th girls earlier once I have got mine I would like it to end ASAP! We don't have sex every day but I do make sure that he climaxes every day with errr hand or mouth (prob TMI) Keeps him happy bless him!

My husband is 35. Usually he lasts about 30 minutes or until I get mines (whichever comes first...pun intended). After I get mines, I am like several others and want it to be over. I TRY not to be selfish, but hey...

But how are you getting yours? From manual stimulation? From what I have seen on here, there aren't many that get theirs from penetration.

We have just recently been experimenting with toys but so far, it makes him feel inadequate or something. I recently went to see my gyn, and we are going to experiment with some other hormones. It sucks getting old. There are so many changes in the body once you're gone through menopause.

im trying to talk my guy into toys, but he is definitely thinking he is doing something wrong. I don't usually climax on penetration alone either. But when were in the mood my hubby can usually go for about 10-15 min. we usually have sex 1x a week or sometiimes only 2-3x a month just depends on our schedules he's military and has long hours and is gone frequently. He is 38.

My BF and I don't really use sex toys for me it seems to take longer and is more hard work that doing it myself! I can't climax through penetration I think it’s a very very low percentage of women that can and also depends on the sexual position you are using. If you think about it logically the clitoris is to far away from the vaginal opening to be stimulated through penetration. You can get some very small vibrators that might help with his feeling of inadequacy?? We could start a poll to see how many woman actually climax through penetration then you could show him it :redface:

KiKi XX

Well, my current BF can go for about an hour. multiple positions. So asking for an average amount of time is not fair. if your satisfied then your satisfied.

We could start a poll to see how many woman actually climax through penetration

that is a great idea. Maybe people would share if they aren't getting there from penetration, what are they using?

I bought a toy the other day. We've never used it. I was looking at it this morning and the batteries are dead. I must have left it on. I didn't know you could do that as you have to push a button to get it to start vibrating. Now I'm p.o.ed never used with a dead battery is just not right!

I don't even know what kind of batteries they are. They look like they could be batteries from a watch? they are about the size of a dime.

Oh yes I know the kind you mean, I think my food weighing scales take those type! I think you can get them of Amazon at a reasonable price. Might be worth investing in a toy that takes AA batteries just for you own convinience really! I was in Ann Summers on Saturday don't know if you have them in th US but they sell panties and bras and sex toys and such like, went in with BF and we both stood there mortified as a sales assistant proceeded to show us how everything worked and the new in toys! Sometimes you just want to be left alone lol!!!!

K XX

But how are you getting yours?

I am one of the few that can climax with penetration. My DH can't seem to get with toys so I just have those for when he is being an a$$ (which seems to be all of the time now:biggrin:).

went in with BF and we both stood there mortified as a sales assistant proceeded to show us how everything worked and the new in toys!

Amazing! I could never have the stamina to work in a place like that. :confused:

My DH is like an alarm clock. I can ask for 2 minutes or 2 hours and he can deliver. He's 38 and in pretty good shape. I'm 43, so I've been kind of hoping he'd slow down a little. tee hee

I also couldn't get there with penetration until I was in my late 20's. I was dating a guy who said he'd teach me. I never thought it possible. It's still not easy for me, but I can do it often enough to make DH feel like a stud. LOL