Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

?ctober ?dyssey 2008

I got my date October 6th!!! It is the day before my birthday. I'm hoping to have birthday luck lol My daughter is getting married October 3rd. Exciting times are ahead!!

Congratulations!! October is going to be a memorable month for you!:thumbup:

Yes I'll never forget. How approraite though, my birthday the day after my surgery, like a whole new beginning. And I'm getting a son, wow can it get any better?

Hello SMASHING PUMPKINS! Went to meet my surgeon today, have all preop stuff done and go to the preop class! Now I I have to do is wait patiently:cursing: until Oct 9th. I know it will fly by but wish it was tomorrow. Anyone have high blood pressure every time you go to your surgeon? Still can't figure out the ticker or how to get the smashing pumpkin flag on. Any suggestions?

Hello everyone....Can I join the Smashing Pumpkins too? I just got my surgery date Oct 6th! All I need is the insurance approval and my doctor said that won't be an issue for me. I am so excited and nervous all at the same time!!!!!

Hello everyone! I just got off of the phone with my insurance(UHC) and they received my paperwork today. They said that they will be calling me with an answer in 3-5 days!!! I am so anxious! I hope that I get approved. :thumbdown:

If I am approved I will be having my surgery in October somtime also. October is a BIG month for my husband and I. His birthday is the 2nd mine is the 19th and my brothers is the 22nd. Our two year wedding anniversary is on the 28th! I always tease him that we should have a baby in October too!! :crying:

I hope that my insurance helps to make another day in October memorable! :cursing:

Edited by rulooknatme
spelling

rulooknatme-

WhooHoo! OCTOBER IS MY FAVORITE MONTH AS WELL!!! My birthday is the 15th LIBRAS ROCK!!!! Our 3 year anniversary is the 30th and I will be having surgery in October:thumbup:, I don't have a date yet:angry:. I hope to know by tomorrow.

I wish you the best of luck! The waiting to hear from insurance is maddening, so I definately understand how you are feeling.

Let us know.:thumbdown:

Please include me into the Octobe Odyssey 2008!!

My date is 10/30/08....

Continued Success to Everyone!

YIPPEEE! I just talked to UHC and I have a tentative surgery date of 10/10/08! They are in the process of approving it still but at least I have a date and the insurance has all of my paperwork. ONE STEP AT TIME! :lol: PLEASE LET ME BE APPROVED...... I'm more nervous now than I was a week ago. Things are happening little by little. :wink2: So if all goes well I will be a bandster 9 days before my 26th birthday!!! Whoopee!!! Just wanted to share my excitment with ya'll....

I got my date this week just like Miss Bimbabe - I'm getting banded on October 16th!!! Woohoo!

And PS - VIRGOS ROCK (bday today, kiddos!) :-)

WOO-HOO!!! My insurance came through!! The date is in place, the insurance is in place, my head is on straight and I can't wait for the journey to start!

I want to "smash" that "pumpkin" open and let myself out.

I've got my paperwork in and the doctor set a date out long enough for the insurance to get approval back. I'm set for 10-28 though I could go weeks before had if it happens faster. Maybe even the end of September. (only because I've been on a pre-op diet the whole time!) It's been a long road, but it's good to know that we have people we can do this with!

If all goes well and testing goes ok,my surgery date is Oct. 14. Everybody keep your fingers crossed. I have already received insurance approval.

I just thought I would pop in and say I am no longer a smashing pumkin. My surgery was just moved up to next week! OMG!