Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just had my heart broken....

So I am sitting here crying and crying...Crying so hard it felt that something popped inside of me...My boyfriend of almost 2 years just left me...he was sleeping with his exwife behind my back and went back to her....I am sooo broken....He just came here and packed everything up....So here I am all alone just had surgery this past monday and everything was going so good and just bam in my face! I feel just alone...no one here....

ps...I did call the doctor and still waiting for a response back....:tongue_smilie:

I am so sorry you are going thru this. To leave you right after you have surgery is a thoughtless thing to do. You are better off without him if he has been sleeping with someone else. Just think of your beautiful future as the thin healthy person you are going to be soon. You will meet someone worthy of you who will be faithful & loving. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Keep your head up and look to the good times ahead.

Maggie:wink2:

That Blows!!! What a dick! You hang in there. I hope you have some good girlfriends you can count on. The first 6-8 weeks can be tricky it's good to have a support system. If it makes you feel any better i was engaged twice and didn't meet my husband until I was 35. He is the best most wonderful man i've ever met. You will find mr. right. Thank god you didn't marry that asshole. Hang in there. The first few days your in shock you'll be ok. And stronger down the road. Chrissie

Oh my GOD I am soooooo sorry for you! I've been there and my heart is absolutely weeping for you. Please know that we are here for you and will never let you down.

My husband said that if you can wait for the red-eye he'll come up there and whoop his ass for you...plus, he mixes a mean shake!

liquid,

I'm so sorry to hear that. Please know, like others have said, we are here for you. As hard as it may be now, know that he was not worth your time and obviously he's not part of your new heathy life! Hang in there, things will get better for you!

:cursing:Men suck:cursing: I swear most of them don't think with the right part. I am sorry that you are going through this right now. I hope you have some really good firiends to turn to for support. Please feel free to vent here.

Big Hugs to you.

Liquid,

I am so sorry to hear about your broken heart. you are on the right path, you are doing good things for you (starting with the surgery)---Keep GOING! You are worth it! I am sooooo sorry and I understand the feeling of desperation--I think most of us do. YOU are NOT alone. Hang in there and take care of yourself!

OMG! What a thoughtless jerk! :rolleyes: I can't believe that he would wait for you to get out of surgery and spring this on you! You hang tough girl! We are all here to support you. If he was cheating you will be much better off without him. There is somebody much better out there for you!

I hope you have friends and family nearby to support you! The next couple of weeks are going to be tough, but you can get through it and you will be better off in the long run. You will be healthy, thin and gorgeous!

Thank you! Everyone! I need all the support now. He just did a 360 on me and told me he wasn't attracted to me at all....That hurt...but i am trying to be strong and jst i cannot stop crying....but i am trying my hardest...i was bad and went and had a dunkins Decaf ice coffee with a friend and it was great!

Hey Sweetie,

Hang in there, he doesnt deserve you....... You have someone very special out there just waiting for your to find him, someone who will appreciate, love, and cherish you - just as you are. You are on the way to a healthier and whole new life. There is so much ahead of you. Hold on through the pain and you will be ok. You are strong and will be fine, more than fine, YOU WILL THRIVE! Just take it easy on yourself and rely on your friends.

<<<<<HUGS>>>>>

Judie

Don't let this get you too down, I just had my surgery and no one and I mean no one supported me from the time I decided to do it to the day (Tuesday, August 12, 2008) I went and had it done. My mom did not talk to me from Sunday until Wednesday. Please sista don't give up, this is a start a brand new start, My relationship with a guy ended a month before, and let me tell you I am not letting no one get in my damn way for a life style change. From one woman to another, men regret it when they see the end result, and make it the best damn result you cand strut. Don't let no one get you in a depressed state. Cry it out but tomorrow, write out some goals and find out where you want to be. I thought I was going to loose it when I had not one family member or friend with me. Not one. I went to admissions alone, I woke up from surgery and still was alone, and from that experience it only made me more determained because I will prove to them I will be successfull with out you. I am here if you want to talk, chat, just hit me up. I will stay online, I am a little achy but I am so glad I did it. Because i am moving all the bad and bringing in the new. Just hold on and focus on healing, focus on the future of what it is you want and where it is you want to be.

JUST HOLD ON, IT IS GETTING BETTER IN EVERY WAY, JUST FOCUS ON HEALING!!!

I am sorry you are going through this. I'm sure you don't want to hear there are other men out there..blah blah...If you need to cry, cry. If you want to scream, scream. Punch your pillow, do whatever makes it better. Just don't run to food. You made a life change decision and you can do this, alone, married, single or divorced. Your future is in your hands. You made a choice, he made a choice. You need to stand up and take control of your life, your recovery and your well-being. You can do it and we are here to help!!!

Thank you! Everyone! I need all the support now. He just did a 360 on me and told me he wasn't attracted to me at all....That hurt...but i am trying to be strong and jst i cannot stop crying....but i am trying my hardest...i was bad and went and had a dunkins Decaf ice coffee with a friend and it was great!

OMG>>> I'm so sorry you're going thru this. I remember when my boyfriend dumped me the weekend before I had my finals, senior year of college. Men have such BAD timing...I swear! :rolleyes:

Hang in there. The best thing you can do is get ANGRY at him. Don't sit around thinking how much you love him. You would NEVER love someone who treats you that way. You would never put up w/ that from a friend or family member, so you're better off w/ out him. Use this as fuel to keep you FIRED up about losing weight. The best revenge is loosing the weight, looking freakin awsome and finding someone who TRUELY appreciates you for who you are!!! One day he will see you when you've lost your weight, and WISH he had you back! Trust me on this one!!! Keep your head up!

My goodness GAS, I just did it on TUESDAY AND I AM SO happy, I am so sorry for the young lady. Let me tell you I am an only child I have never had much support, and I always would start and never finish. I was always talked out of stuff or felt less of me. But as I got older I learned to live for me. I have been in many relationships and I seem to run into the wrong ASS WIPES!!! The last one dropped me a month before my procedure. No matter how well the 3yr relationship went he just moved on without saying a word. So I decided to keep moving forward, I really refused to let it get to me and I know if I did I would not had gone through with it. But todayThursday 11:33pm I am so DAMN HAPPY that I did.

I have a lot of gass, farting, belching, but I have no problem with it. Let it out more room out than in. We have to keep such a positive attitude about ourselves. My mom didn't go with me to the hospital, I drove myself, and she decided to come and get me on Wednesday, she is not supportive of my decision, she buys all the fattest food to put on the table for display. She bought today a Lemon Cake by Entimanns, DAMN it that is my favorite and she knows it, but I walked away, I made my broth, and went back upstairs to my room. Unfortunately I live with her. But I am staying focus that my stay will be cut short to be able to afford my own place. She went shopping and I asked for lactose FAT FREE milk for my Protein, she comes back with Vitamin D Milk, Did I not make it clear? So I know I am tired of folks thinking they are going to hold me back. She is having a big BBQ Labor Day, I will decide to be out, me, my Fruit drinks, Water and protien drinks along with broth. I am not going to be here for that. Our relationship has been rocky for a long time, and she is more mad with me than I am with her. IT IS ABOUT CONTROL!!!

BUT I am going to be just FINE, (My theme song by Mary J. Blige) So Sista stay focused as I said earlier and make this situation work for you.

I am here if you want to talk/chat!!:rolleyes:

I am so sorry you are going through this. I really don't know what to say or have any words of wisdom I just wanted to let you know that I'm here for you and I will be thinking of you.