Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Steven C. Patching, Sacramento, CA

Was anyone banded by Dr. Patching. If so do you recommend him? Thanks for your help. Maggie:cool2:

I don't know anything about Dr. Patching except for what I've read on the net. I was just banded June 16th in Sac by Dr. Aaryan Koura, through Methodist Hospital. I have been totally happy with him and his staff. If you can check him out. His web site is slimlifecenter.com. Wish I could give you more info about Dr. Patching, you might also want to try looking at a local group site I go to at Sacramento_Valley_Bandsters : Sacramento Valley Bandsters I have found alot of good local help there.

Good Luck with your band journey. Leah

You know what's funny? My mom is in Methodist hospital (leaving today, Thank God) and I noticed all those Biractric Drs. on the board everytime I pasted by the bullentin board on the way to my mom's room. I'm going tomorrow to my 1st consult in Richmond. I live in Galt. How convienent that would have been up the street versus the bay area.

I would try to get it changed to the Sacramento area. That would make it a lot easier on you. What a journey this has been so far. Hopefully I will be banded by September. Maggie:rolleyes2:

Unfortunately, I have Kaiser. That would be so much easier. In fact, I did a mapquest and found Richmond is 75miles from home! Can you imagine driving that far for these appointments? I'm not complaining tho, I just want to get this consultation over with. I would love to even imagine I have an end in sight. Sept would be ideal.

Hey Klbs--I drive from Dixon to Sacramento to South 99 to Methodist to see Dr. Koura it's not 75 miles. But go where you have to, to get the surgery you want. If you don't know Dixon is 8 or 9 miles west of Davis. But I'll tell you it's been worth every mile. Take Care and Good Luck. Leah

:lol: I live in Sacramento. I have Dr. Patching as my doctor for my banding procedure and follow-up. I have complete faith in him. He has been very good to me in my journey. He has worked with me, answered my questions and made me feel very confortable with him.

I would recommend him to anyone. :w00t:

Pam

(Surgery 12/9)

:smile2: I live in Sacramento. I have Dr. Patching as my doctor for my banding procedure and follow-up. I have complete faith in him. He has been very good to me in my journey. He has worked with me, answered my questions and made me feel very confortable with him.

I would recommend him to anyone. :)

Pam

(Surgery 12/9)

Well it has been a week today since I had my surgery with Dr. Patching. I would recommend him to anyone!!:tt1: He has been open, and honest with me. He has answered all questions and has been very encouraging to me and my family !!!! He gets all "A's" in my book. :)