Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My first posted progress pics

I posted these in the pic thread too, but here they are anyway. I was going to wait till I saw more difference but I need to get more involved in my own inspiration so

Here they be. Me.

Before 5 mnths

meug-1.jpgme2-1.jpg

This is kinda scary for me seeing as how I haven't lost all that much, but it's 40 lbs, and its 40 lbs gone from my knees and feet and my heart. I am 40 lbs healthier and here are my pictures.

Edited by ReadySteadyGo
label

Congratulations on the 40lbs. You are lookin great and feeling so much better, I am sure. Congrats again Maggie:thumbup:

Oh Ready you look wonderful!!!! Please tell me you can see the difference. I can totally tell. You have some fine curves going there. And never, never, never say "only" 40 pounds again. 40 pounds off is fantastic!!!!!!!

No doubt, 40 lbs is a lot of weight.. Imagine if you had gained 40lbs.. I think sometimes when we look at a other people's numbers we feel that 30 or 40 isn't a lot, but it is.. I remember when I started I'd see people who lost 40 and think, "wow, that's a lot".. so, it really is, we have just become immune to it I think.. You are looking fabulous and I love your outfit you are wearing in the new pic!!

Oh wow...you look AWESOME:thumbup: "Only 40lbs"...girl that is A LOT of weight and a huge accomplishment. You are lookin' down right sassy!!

Ready,

Wow, I can absolutely see a difference! Girl, you look amazing. I think it is hard to tell when looking at yourself but just look at those pictues and surely you can see what we all see. You should be very proud. It's a huge accomplishment. Way to Go!!

Deb

you look wonderful. the main thing is how you feel. don't get caught up in the numbers. You can totally see it in your pictures...

weight.png

You look great! I can totally see the difference. I know how hard it is to see our own differences. You should be proud of yourself because you are working hard. Take more pictures, even if you are the only one who looks at them, and you'll see the changes. That's the only way I really see it, especially the subtle changes.

Awwwwww

Awwwwwww

You guys are the sweetest. And the best. And my favorites. Hugs to you all

(((Ezma))) (((Jamie))) (((Tally))) (((Maggies))) (((Truediva))) (((Marathinner))) (((Mom2_4))) (((CoolCrystal)))

Now group Hug!!!!

(((Victorious Valentines)))

And your right. I'm proud of my 40lbs, I really am. I just feel a little like I'm running to catch up you you guys. I love how great your all doing and fast or slow we are doing this and I am so glad to have this site and you, my VV here for support.

Love you guys and girls.

You look absolutely adorabale. I love the new outfit... very sassy! I can really see a big difference! Congratulations and keep up the good work!

ohhhh RSG thanks for saying 40 lbs matter .. its so easy to get discouraged when the loss is slow but to hear someone else say... what we think and then to see your photos it shows so well on you .. Keep posting you are inspirational..and such a cutie .....

Ready, You look wonderful. What a difference 40 lbs makes. Keep up the good work.:w00t: