Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

come out Come out Wherever you are.

Hi!

My names MacKenzie, but you can call me Mackie, or Kenzie, or just plain ol' Mack. I'm 22 years old. I can't say that I'm a lesbian, or that I'm straight, I also cant say that I'm Bi. In my eyes, what one sex has to offer me so does the other.

Here's the funny thing, I like boys with long hair, and girls with short. Girls who dress in baggy jeans and skate shoes, and boy's who wear girl pants and converse.

I'm currently in a relationship, but its complicated. See I met him while in Dublin, Ireland, and well he's a local, so were doing the whole "long distance" thing right now. But he's visited once since I left a month and a half ago, and will be back in 4 days! I cant wait!

I've had more relationships with girls than I have guys, but my relationships with guys have lasted longer. I've fully come out to friends, but never thought to mention it to my parents. I know they'd be 100% supportive of it, but they basically already know what I do and with whom.

Im a girly girl, but cars are my passion. And basically anything else I can do with my hands. I fabricate with fiberglass and carbon Fiber alot...love making custom sub/speaker enclosures and such, but I also enjoy chick flicks and cut my own hair.

Any cool people use Facebook? lols...I'm a junkie.

Hello!! As my user name states, i'm a sapphic bander =fat lesbian. :hi:

My wife and I have been together for six years and have one 3yr old son.

In 2006 I had lap band surgery and she had gastric bypass. Needless to say she lost all of her weight and I am still struggling. But i'm back on track and looking forward to being fit!:)

I live in the Atlanta, GA area and would love to meet up with other GLBT banders!!

Hi all,

I just found this thread. It doesn't seem that active but I guess things go in spurts. Anyway, thought I'd log on, say hi and see what this thread was talking about. I'm from NY (Long Island) and would love to find "more people like me" (i.e. banded and gay) in the area!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 4 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

4. AmberFL

How are you doing? any update?!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches