Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July Exercise Challenge

soooooooooooooo~~

starting the thread...let the challenge begin -

i'm working out 2 days a wk with trainer ^ 1 day conditioning with baylor ftball players *yeah they're cute...LOL* got a cardio goal in my head ; love whosya & ceradad for setting the bar~~

cheeers to all who join!!!

My doctor has everyone sign a contract that they will exercise for 30 minutes EVERYDAY so I set my ticker to reflect that as a goal....

I am newly banded, and not even had a fill yet so it seems like the weight is so slow coming off :lol:

Hopefully honoring the contract with ole doc will help :lol:

I'm joining in this month! I am still recovering from the plastic surgery I had on June 12, so I have to ease back in to my exercise routine. I'm not allowed to lift weights yet so I'll commit to walking for 30 minutes at least five days a week.

I did any easy 30 minute walk this morning.

:Banane43:JULY EXERCISE CHALLENGE - 22 DAYS OF WALKING:Banane43:

1/22 COMPLETED

I'm in! I hope to drop another size this month plus increase my stamina and distance. I'm pledging 60 miles this month. Good Luck everyone!

As always, I'm in. Bad start to the month though. I hit the gym last night for my leg workout (12 reps each exercise/6 exercises/3 circuits) and 1 hr 25 minutes of cardio. Then, went and umped 4 games. Got home and in bed at 11 pm. Couldn't get to sleep until after 1 am due to my legs KILLING me from that much.:smile2:

Just no way I was getting up at 4:30 this morning for cardio. No lifting today. So, I'll just take the day off.

I did find a 5k run on Friday down in Des Moines where I am visiting family. So, I'm signing up for that one.

Otherwise, I am committed to lifting 4 nights a week (except for my recuperating week off from lifting next week. 6 weeks on, 1 week off) and cardio at least 6 days a week.

This is a great idea, thanks! I just joined the site yesterday so the timing is perfect.

I am committing to at least 2 (60 or 90 min) Prana Power Yoga classes per week and 5 days a week walking 30 min. Love the exercise tickers, gotta get me one! If anyone is in the Boston/Cambridge MA area and wants to try and walk every once in a while with a partner, shoot me an email:

diva71575@gmail.com

WTG Everyone!

BeantownDiva

I'm in! I just joined the couch to 5k and began walking with my mom. So 3 mornings a week I will be doing the couch to 5k interval training and I will also be walking every evening with my mom. I am determined to drop a pant size before the new school year begins.

Done for today!!

Treadmill

15 min/ 4.0/ 3.0 incline/.75 mi

30 min Interval/ 3.5 - 4.0/ 3.0 - 5.0 incline/1.60 mi

Just got back in an hour ago from lunch, 45 minutes at a good pace. I will get about another 30 tonight... 'course it will be on my way to meet my sister for drink... but it's still exercise!

For tomorrow, 7/2, 60 min power yoga and 20 minutes walking.

Keep it up everyone!

Beantown

:lol: oh yeah, im in: 45-60mins brisk walking daily either at the gym or park. :lol: GOAL: to loose 7-10lbs this month (no fill yet).

Edited by KikiVal315

Hello...I would like to join the July challenge! I need to get back into the swing of things. I am going with a total of 25 treadmill miles this month, and anything else I can fit in will be a bonus.

Tonight I did 3.18 miles on the treadmill.

Good luck to everyone!

Hello

I am in

I will commit to at least 100 miles of cycling per week.

(lets hope it does not rain all month) But I have an indoor set up as well for my bike, so I am ok with that if I had to.

My goal was to hit 1200 miles by end of September. I am a little short of that right now.

You guys are great, and WOOHOOO> Lets hit the road!!!!