Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July Butterflies Master Thread

Hey, I forgot ..........my band aniversary was yesterday. I am ready to start a new year with new goal. I thought last year I would have been down 100lbs, but that didn't happen mainly because I did not totally change my eating habits. I think I am going to get with a nutritionist and work on my food choices. If I don't do that I probably will join WW. This time I have a tool to help me stay with the program.

Congrats on the year !! I agree with everyone else now that you are helping husband i think it will probably better for you because you guys will eat virtually the same things.

Hello July bandsters, I'm not the big loser I thought I would be. Hanging in there though, a new fill this week and hope I'm back on track. Amazingly, I haven't gained but I really need to bust this plateau and drop 10 to 20...

Awesome Weight Loss!

I am at a plateau too! Grrrrrrrrr!

If y'all go to a FB place let me know. I am on FB, but I don't like to share my weight loss with my other friends. Most don't even know I have a band.

DH is doing great. He started on full liquids this morning. I am amazed. God answers Prayer! Thanks!

If y'all go to a FB place let me know. I am on FB, but I don't like to share my weight loss with my other friends. Most don't even know I have a band.

DH is doing great. He started on full liquids this morning. I am amazed. God answers Prayer! Thanks!

I know what you mean, orea, Donna and a couple of others are on my FB but we don't talk about the band or weightloss that's what we use this forum for. Also coach cher has the banded togather page on face book. I'm a fan of that and that way I just go there to get ideas and stuff and my other friends don't need to be apart of it.

Hello July bandsters, I'm not the big loser I thought I would be. Hanging in there though, a new fill this week and hope I'm back on track. Amazingly, I haven't gained but I really need to bust this plateau and drop 10 to 20...
And still 50lbs is nothing to sneeze at, Keep up the good work and stay in touch. It seems a lot of us are plateauing(is that a word?)right now but I think it'll break soon. keeping the faith!!:smile:

on FB it's Banded togather

I am trying to find others on Facebook can you email me so I can find you? I don't talk either about being banded on fb.

I am trying to find others on Facebook can you email me so I can find you? I don't talk either about being banded on fb.

Joiful,

I sent you an email with all my info so you can find me on FB.

OK, I have the fill that I've been putting off this morning. I've been such a big sissy about it. And I'm so nervous about it. Oh well guess I better just suck it up because it's already paid for. A friend I met in Mexico when I got banded emailed me yesterday to tell me her band has slipped. And the panic set back in.

Happy! :bored: Fill wasn't no where as bad as I thought it might be. I got .6 and am happy with that. Best news is my fill Doc. gave me a script for a barium test. So I'll be able to see what's going on. She said at a year everyone should have one. I'll have to pay for it because my stupid insurance co. won't but it will be worth it to set my mind at ease. She said she wasn't to happy with my weightloss this past 6mo. and thinks I need to exercise more, I know she's right so I'm gonna have to step up. Bandaversary is in one more day and I'm ok with my loss so far. 6 more months and I'll be bragging about being at goal. And congrats LoneDaisey good loss!!

:thumbup: Hi Gang! Only 3 more days until my bandiversary. Hurray! I'm so pleased with my loss. I haven't lost it all, but the doctor says when I have my back surgery, the rest will go too. My back doctor and my band doctor both told me to drink plenty of Protein Drinks because I probably won't want to eat. I'm going through more prep for my back than I did for my band or when I had knee replacement. I'm going in rehab for 10 days after surgery, so I won't be able to keep up with everyone. Hope we all stay on track. It's really amazing what everyone has done. We all lose at such different speeds, it's interesting to read how everyone is doing. Happy Anniversary to all my band friends, your support has helped me more than I can say. Thanks, and keep going.

Congrats QuiltingBee, Fab weight loss!! Keep us informed about the back surgery. Thoughts and prayers are with you.