Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey all :unsure:

I just had my first non-liquid meal since Wednesday and it was so delicious...as always after liquids! I've had LOTS of gas (both ends...) and a little bit of pain after my fill. I didn't have any pain with my last 3 fills, but from what I researched, this is probably just pain from swelling and should go away soon. If it doesn't go away in a few days, I'll call my doctor. I only ate half of my meal tonight, when usually I eat the whole thing (we went to Boston Market). It was a conscious choice though, I didn't feel that achingly full feeling I usually get when I eat too much, even pre-band. I think it was because I wasn't super hungry when we got dinner, so I couldn't really tell the difference when I was satisfied.

Does the "full" feeling feel different when you're restricted vs. before? If it is, I think I need to tune into whatever that feeling may be, or I'll never stop when I need to.

Checking in on my Bandiversary and to wish Kathy Chats a very Happy Bithday today. I'm down 70 lbs and look forward to the next 30lbs.

I had my upper endoscopy done last friday and am happy to report my stomach,esphogus and band all look good. He completely unfilled me and said we'd start over with the fills. I've done well this past week, actually lost a lb since it was unfilled. I am so happy that we have all had great success this past year. I want to thank each of you who have supported me throughout the year. I really love each of you and pray for you everyday. It's funny how you can not know someone personally but still love them as I do all of you.

Now, a toast to all my fellow Junies, Here, Here

Happy Bandiversary to Me!

What a good year! to see the scale go down...not up! Many of my friends and family have done the opposite To all my June Bugs! Happy Birthday! This has been a very happy year! And the next year will be great also!

Thanks to all of you for being such wonderful support! Keep in touch!:unsure:

Cathy,

Would love to see pics. AM trying to post a before and now in this post (letting you know in case it didn't work")

post-237428-13813138434037_thumb.jpg

post-237428-13813138434409_thumb.jpg

Long, you look awesome! I'm so proud of you!

[ATTACH]16976[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]16977[/ATTACH]

Cathy,

Would love to see pics. AM trying to post a before and now in this post (letting you know in case it didn't work")

Wow! What a difference! Good job!

Long, you look AMAZING!!! Happy belated bandiversary!! It's been a great weekend! I went to see New Kids on the Block on Friday night. I LOVE those boys!! It made me feel like I was 10 again. It's amazing how they still have it 15-20 years later!! The scale finally moved after a long time sitting in the same spot. I'm down 125 now. I have a fill on Thursday. It's my last fill before I have to start paying for them, so while I want a good one, I want to make sure it's not too much. I know I need one. I'm definitely more hungry than I have been. I spent three hours at the pool today...it's so wonderful not to feel so self conscious in a bathing suit!

Only 5 more days of school until summer!! I'm super excited. I've set up a day at the spa for my 1 year celebration. I'll be getting a manicure, pedicure and a one-hour massage. I'm so excited!! Have a great afternoon everyone!!

:thumbup:

Jennifer

Happy Bandiversary to Me!

What a good year! to see the scale go down...not up! Many of my friends and family have done the opposite To all my June Bugs! Happy Birthday! This has been a very happy year! And the next year will be great also!

Thanks to all of you for being such wonderful support! Keep in touch!:thumbup:

Happy Bandiversary! Mine is coming up this week. Gosh, its been FOREVER since I have been here. I have not had the success that I expected. :thumbup: I let old stresses (and several new ones!) and whatnot take my focus away from me being a priority. But, I hope to turn things around. Certainly, seeing all the successes here helps! Great job everyone!

Hey everyone!

Happy Belated Bandiversary everyone I missed! Long, your pics look awesome!!! I teach what a great idea a spa trip!! Have fun!

So we changed our minds about vacationing in VA.. We are going to Disney instead..lol just my hubby and I. So far we purchased 5 day park hoppers to all the disney parks, 3 day passes to universal, Dayton 400 nascar tickets and Cirque de soleil (sp)tickets. I am so excited! Hubby said we needed to do something we would have never done pre band and this is it! I am going to ride every roller coaster I can, last time I went I couldn't fit in the seats (soo embaressing). In less than a month I will be hanging out with Mickey Mouse and drinking Margaritas! On my actual bandiversary we are throwing my daughters High School Graduation party which should be alot of fun.

We spent the weekend at the beach and had a great time! I am getting really tan. I love getting dressed now.. I make sure my hair and makeup are done and I accessorize now which I didn't before. Have I told you all that I love my band??? I LOVE MY BAND! :thumbup::wub:

Have a great day Junies!

Hi! Tomorrow is my 1 year bandiversary!! Wow what a year it has been. I am sooooo happy I did this and I am a brand new person 85 pounds lighter now. Tonight I did my first pilates session with a personal trainer. And OH BOY am I sore! Would never have been able to do these pilate machines a year ago that's for sure. So I guess this is my gift to me. I really do need to get toned up. The really only saggy parts are my upper arms and of course the girls. But there are so many bras that can do wonders and only so much you can do to hide the arms. Not really doing anything special tomorrow to Celebrate, but I do happen to have a hair cut appointment. So heck maybe I'll go wild and get some highlights! I've been blessed with no gray so far.

Oh and I have not been on much lately because I've been so busy working, yes working! I finally got a job after almost 6 months. Been crazy getting back into the 9-5 routine. My old job I had such flexible hours and worked mostly remote from home or my cottage. So it's been many years since I've gone to an office every day. Not complaining at all, I actually love it.

Happy Bandiversary to all you Junies!

Hi! Tomorrow is my 1 year bandiversary!! Wow what a year it has been. I am sooooo happy I did this and I am a brand new person 85 pounds lighter now. Tonight I did my first pilates session with a personal trainer. And OH BOY am I sore! Would never have been able to do these pilate machines a year ago that's for sure. So I guess this is my gift to me. I really do need to get toned up. The really only saggy parts are my upper arms and of course the girls. But there are so many bras that can do wonders and only so much you can do to hide the arms. Not really doing anything special tomorrow to Celebrate, but I do happen to have a hair cut appointment. So heck maybe I'll go wild and get some highlights! I've been blessed with no gray so far.

Oh and I have not been on much lately because I've been so busy working, yes working! I finally got a job after almost 6 months. Been crazy getting back into the 9-5 routine. My old job I had such flexible hours and worked mostly remote from home or my cottage. So it's been many years since I've gone to an office every day. Not complaining at all, I actually love it.

Happy Bandiversary to all you Junies!

Wow congrats!!!! Happy Bandiversary and Happy New job!! I am really really happy for you!

Wow congrats!!!! Happy Bandiversary and Happy New job!! I am really really happy for you!

Thanks Allie...I actually meant to comment to you that I can totally relate to the roller coaster seatbelts not fitting. We were just visiting the Mouse a month ago and it sure was nice to get on those rides and actually be able to tighten those straps up or be able to close the bars. I've experienced those humiliating moments just a little over a year ago. You're going to have a great trip. Isn't life just grand!

Sending the love right back at ya, Allie! And you too Susan! Always nice to hear the "L" word!

Congrats to all having the bandiversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooops....forgot...VZ congrats on the new job. How exciting and sounds like you actually like the job.

Long....give yourself awhile after you get to goal to think about doing anything like PS. It's all about what you can live with and what you cannot.

Oooops....forgot...VZ congrats on the new job. How exciting and sounds like you actually like the job.

Long....give yourself awhile after you get to goal to think about doing anything like PS. It's all about what you can live with and what you cannot.

Thanks Apples...and yes I love the new job. No more big corporate BS...working for a small company in the Healthcare Industry, about the only thing left in MI with the Auto Industry wiped out!

Long...I'll be taking Appless advice too regarding PS...working on toning now and getting to goal, which is why I've started the pilates...once I get to my goal weight and maintain it for awhile I will decide. Not even sure yet what my goal weight will be, I have a number targeted, but who knows where my body will land.