Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ahem...very personal :)

pinapple, pears, apples & bannanas make it sweeter. While citris (oranges grapefruit lemon) make it more bitter.

I know from experience the difference between a guy who's diet is almost exclusivly meat & starch (my ex) is way more bitter & salty then a guy with a average(my BF) diet that eats lots of fruits and veggies.

In Jenna Jameson's book she talks about the celery thing. Not sure, as my hubby hates celery, but he does eat a lot of fruits and veggies and I've never noticed a bad taste unless he's been drinking a lot...then EWWWWWW.

lol If a guy thinks he will get oral or more oral if he eats his most hated food...he will eat it. lol So fruit should be an easy thing for them. lol

lol If a guy thinks he will get oral or more oral if he eats his most hated food...he will eat it. lol So fruit should be an easy thing for them. lol

:):lol: Ain't that just the truth!! My hubby doesn't eat much fruit, well he didn't when we first got married. Now its the only Snacks he will eat. :mellow:

I would definitely stand a better chance of getting him to eat fruit than celery. But of course, he prefers citrus. :thumbup: Maybe if I fix a nice big bowl of chopped mixed fruits and put it in the fridge, then drop the hint about oral, he would get on board. :) (I wonder how many men reading this thread have added celery to their diets?)

As for the meat and potatoes man, my ex was the same and it definitely made a HUGE difference in taste. And not in a good way. :biggrin:

I wonder if any foods make a difference in the way a woman tastes? Gentlemen???? Care to comment? :eek:

I have heard that the reder the watermellon is the more...active the man is. Sot it is a bonus in 2 ways.

I have heard that strawberries can make a woman taste different, not that anyone has told me that before. :wink2::biggrin2:

I'd bet a $10 bill that if you said, "Guess what I read online today...that if a man eats celery, etc." and then wink a couple times, he'd RUN for the grocery store!!!

At the risk of sounding indelicate, I'd eat chalk if my wife (or SO) told me it would get me more action.

At the risk of sounding even more indelicate, I have a pretty extensive history of.....er......"oral activities" with past girlfriends and current wife. I have never noticed a variation in the feminine taste (which, in case you were curious, varies greatly from woman to woman) due to diet.

Wow.....I've shared waaaaaaay too much info here. Damn you she-devils!! Lulling me into a sense of trust and then taking advantage of my simpleton male mind... LOL

Well plain, I bet your eatting your fruit now though. lol

I know I went out and bought watermellon and strawberrys lol

I think I'll answer with this the next time someone asks why I got fat.

At the very least it will make the men drool.

I about choked on my Carnation Instant Breakfast!!!

ROFLMAO!

Usually taste is not an issue for me, but at times like this weekend when there is lots of beer around, I do notice a change---negatively!!!

But taste buds only go so far back on the tongue---so making sure he is deeper when he shoots----and you don't taste a thing!

That is the issue with taste...the middle to back section of tongue have the highest concentration of taste buds that taste bitter. So avoid letting him ejaculate in that area. To the front of the tongue you will get sweet or salty tastes....

Try it yourself. Touch a lemon to the tip of your tongue----nothing much of a reaction, but let it back onto the middle to back of your tongue and you will get the sour and bitter taste quickly!!! Then reverse it with sugar. If you drop sugar granules on the back of your tongue you barely get the sweet sensation---but on the tip of your tongue it is super sweet!

I found it easier to adjust my position than his diet!!! LOL

Kat

Kat.

Wow~ I'd have to say you've certainly made a study of this!!

Are you gunnin' for Dr. Ruth's job? She's getting on up in years.

LOL:thumbup:

This is my first visit to this section and THIS is what I find....not that I sat here and read the whole thing mind you......

You guys are killing me!

Okay....so it's 2:45 in the morning and I can't sleep, so I decide to log on and come to LBT to pass the time. Ten pages of posts later and I'm logging off to go wake up DH in my best "whore" outfit .........

Thanks for the thread Froggi!!!

Fair question...

I was banded in May, and have yet to have adequate restriction, but (TMI) I have done that several times with my DH, and no problems!

:)

I say if you can swallow a gulp of Water, you can swallow a gulp of ...ahem...

Bwa ha ha ha!! Stop! You're killing me!! Too funny!! Jac, you could just use the produce scales at the local grocery store to weigh them. Of course, you might get some odd looks....LOL

Oh my… please also bring your Clorox wipes.