Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Salsa's Summer Surgery!

Salsa:

I've been lurking on this thread for a while and just wanted to say congratulations on your half marathon. Happy Birthday, and best wishes for your upcoming plastic surgery.

You've accomplished so much. I cannot wait to see your pictures.

Thanks for posting all that you do. It really helps us plastic surgery wannabe's to know what to expect when it is our turn.

Take care and we'll all be thinking of you.

Sue

Happy Birthday Salsa!!:lol:

And also good luck with your plastic surgery. your going to look even more marvelous.:lol:

Thank you for all the birthday wishes. I had a wonderful day. The best part is...this was the first birthday that I remember that I wasn't self conscious. We rode go karts today and I never once had to worry about if the seat belt was going to fit! In fact...it was too big and the guy had to help me adjust it SMALLER!

Salsa,

Best of luck to you tomorrow. You'll sail right through this surgery and will be looking hot and loving your new body in no time at all :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:!!!

Will be looking forward to the post from LJM regarding your progress!!!

I can't wait to see the shots of the removed skin. That will be impressive. Best of luck!!!!!!! You'll do great!!!!!

Salsa -

Best of luck tomorrow! You will be in my most positive thoughts and prayers!!:thumbup:

Salsa,

I've been thinking of you all week. Best wishes tomorrow. I'll be checking in to see how you are doing.

Just got a call from the surgery center. My surgery doesn't start until 9AM tomorrow so it will be late when I get home. It is still scheduled for 6 hours so I should be out of surgery around 3PM. My DH will text IndioGirl and she will post when I am out of surgery. I will post when I get home.

Thanks for all the well wishes!

I wish you lots of luck hun I hope you get your dream body!! Good luck and happy belated birthday...what a wonderful present!!!!

Salsa: You will be in my prayers tomorrow. I know you're going to be smoking when this is all over! Wishing you the best. Can't wait to officially welcome you to the FLATLANDS! YEAH!

Salsa, I've been thinking about your big day tomorrow, and wanted to send you warm wishes for a speedy recovery!! You are truly an inspiration, and it means so much that you are sharing your journey with all of us!!!!! Take Care!!!

Wishing you well!!!!!

Tess

Happy, happy birthday and thanks for sharing the details. Very glad to hear that your birthday was so much fun. Wishing you all the for tomorrow!