Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

coming out of the closet...

ok... not horrible numbers, but it didnt double.

initial read - 6/10 was 3059

2nd read - 6/12 was 5430

i called my OB and the nurse said that its an acceptable rise, so im going to continue to try to NOT freak out...

i will go back for another hCG reading next week. im going to try to hold out until Thursday, but i'll probably be in the office Monday afternoon :smile:

thanks for the continued thoughts and prayers, i really appreciate it.

Glad to hear it.

I am crossing eveything I can for that HCG to continue to climb up and up and up!!!

(But what's your PS gonna say :)

glad the numbers are rising for you. Wishing you lots of luck.

thanks .. i am REALLY trying not to worry about it. some great comment on my blog hit the nail on the head - it's basically out of my control anyway, so why freak over something i cant control ... im trying to think of it that way.. really trying.

i dunno if i really even feel pregnant anymore. i mean i get kinda queasy every once in awhile, but my 'need to pee' has lessened (i think). chest is still tender, but i think that would be the case regardless due to the higher than normal hCG.... it might just be going down.

but anyway.... cant be concerned over it ... my DD is keeping me VERY busy today anyway. we all went for a nap and apparently she woke up and was bored so she decided to 'rearrange' her closet that i forgot to lock. oops. DH was not too pleased.

and Faith - i have no clue what Dr. P is going to say. in fact, i had an appt with him Thursday, but had to cancel cause i felt i was too nauseated to drive all the way to downtown Dallas area and all the way home.. i havent rescheduled yet... plus, he's going to freak that i havent lost anymore weight... **sigh**

still being some queasy is a good sign. Just don't stress about it hun I know it's hard but the more stress you have the worse it is. -hugs-

Just popping in to send good wishes your way LJM. You've been such an inspiration to me over the months I've been struggling with having this surgery done.

I'm praying for you, and sending positive baby thoughts your way. :biggrin2:

Woohooo!! Sounds like you have nothing to worry about!

Congrats LMJ! I will keep you and the baby in my prayers! Keep us updated and keep doing what you're doing...you are handling things very well. You're a real trooper LMJ!

i had some slight backaches last night (first sign of miscarriage for me) so i'm taking it quasy easy today...

the queasieness is still in full force and the backache pretty much left i think (i hope) i just had a knot of sorts...

Edited by losingjusme
i kant tipe...

As a person who was once in your shoes.. I am crossing everything for the DOUBLING, BABY StICKING Vibes........ (and when I say everything I'm talking chins, boobs, batwings and belly rolls!

Telling you to quit freaking out is just not gonna happen........

I did it for 5 months until I broke down sobbing in my docs office saying that I just couldn't go through AnOTHER miscarriage.... he hugged me and said even if I had him TODAY he would make it.... Seriously it wasn't until I heard it from him that I finally calmed down and ENJOYED my pregnacy,,,, so hugs girl.. I feel ya

So excited for you LJM...to echo what others have been saying, you have been such a wonderful mentor and supporter on these boards and I'm so happy for you. It sounds like your little one is cookin' up nicely!! Can't wait to hear your ultrasound update. GOOD LUCK!!