Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Would you get breast implant.....??

Would you get breast implants after weight loss??  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Would you get breast implants after weight loss??

• Yes definatly, ive worked hard to get where i am, why not!
    • No, im happy the way they are.
    • Maybe.....im not to sure.

Yep, they did Lipo on mine, and I'm going back in May so PS can pull skin a little tighter and round um up at the bottom a little more. overall they are so so much better.

Can't wait to find out what's possible at my first visit to the plastic surgeon in June!!

Fanny Adams, you have come so far. It is exciting to have a solid appointment booked to look into what plastics can do :0).

Congratulations on making the transition into the next stage of banding - reconstruction. :sneaky:

WTG Fanny! Please let us know how you are doing - we are similarly sized up top, and I'm anxious to hear what happens during the reconstructive process from another full-busted woman.

I'm really happy for ya! :sneaky:

I said maybe...:biggrin: I mean after putting in all the work and loosing all the weight I want, I'd at least like to be proportional, ha ha :biggrin: I don't exactly care if I have a big chest or not, as long as I look good :biggrin: Even if I don't get implants, though, I'm not opposed to getting a lift--do you think I'll need it? :tt2: I mean I'm only 25, and they don't look like they've lost any gusto so far, lol, but I still plan on loosing a lot more weight.

I would definitely consider it - I was already considering a "perk" job and now that I will be having sleeve surgery on June 12th and hope to lose at least 100 lbs. I am sure I will need a lift, if not implants ... it's generally the first place I lose, so I don't know why this would be any different this time ...I may need a Tummy Tuck, too and some Lipo on the inside of my thighs -- my "pillows" ... I plan to exercise regularly, so hoping some, if not all of the skin will tighten up; however, I've been overweight for so long, I don't think it will. If I can get by with the new laser surgery, I will go that way. If not, then it will be under the knife for me once I lose the weight and have maintained it for a bit.

What's the new laser surgery?

If you google "laser tummy tuck" you can get a good idea of how it is performed, and the approximate cost. My GYN has just become certified and I may see, once I lose my weight, if he'll give me a "break" for before/after pictures to promote his practice. Don't think it works for lifts, but not sure.

After gaining and losing over 100 lbs, twice, my boobs are no longer "perky." :thumbup:

I'm afraid that after the surgery weight loss, my boobs will be like golf balls in saggy socks.

So yes, i will save my pennies and have something done to make my boons resemble healthy 35 year old boobs.

:party:

I absolutely will have to get at least a lift. I don't remember ever having "perky" breasts. Mine have always sagged and it's gotten worse in the last few years. Depending on how much they shrink as I lose weight, I wouldn't hesitate to have a little padding put back in (I've heard of docs taking the leftover Lipo fat and putting it into your breasts instead of implants).

I really don't think I could do real implants though, it's just too unnatural and dangerous. I'm a DD now, but it's mostly fat. I have no idea what cup size I'll be when I'm done losing weight, hopefully a C.

I definitely plan on getting implants. I have never been even and I know once I lose the weight.. it will become more noticable.

I've been wanting them for a long time so I can be somewhat even (not looking for perfect because that is not realistic) but I definitely need them.

I am thinking its going to take at least 2 years before I do it, but I can't wait :(.

I just got my new twins. :biggrin: On April 14 I got a lower body lift and breast lift with augmentation...I'm lovin' it!