Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who's Getting Banded in July?

July 25 is my date, and I am so excited/nervous and READY! My heart tests are this week - all in all, the approval process w/ BCBS has been great.

Let's go Summer Bandsters - WE CAN DO IT!!!

July Butterflies - 3 more days and counting down

1 wsw27

1 tillydog

1 doedoe1961

1 staylucid

1 mygirlayanna

1 eisermanr7

2 minidriver

2 slim2be

etc...

i'm jumping in on the 8th...hello bandmates in louisville! looking forward to seeing you again...till then,

cheers,

d-

July Butterflies - 3 more days and counting down

1 wsw27

1 tillydog

1 doedoe1961

1 staylucid

1 mygirlayanna

1 eisermanr7

2 minidriver

2 slim2be

2 BethO

2 mrsgriffin2u

2 trudeip

2 Barbiek

2 annabella

2 SanDiegoSusan

2 anita reyna

2 jjenkins2411

2 Hollins2003

3 BigBander

3 scoutmama

3 2GoodDogs

3 kimlam

4 joiful

7 ginnyc

7 AmyWA

7 Redheada

7 Busybee

7 Barb12590

8 blaze 21

8 Louisville Lesa

8 zeama

8 cinda

8 JaJeanne

8 innwtitdtity

8 knd

8 Dtobe175ish

9 Sarv

9 MarylandMommy

9 siouxsie Sioux

9 Rivieramaya05

9 lalaredd

9 flowers

9 kmorrow27

10 sallen21

10 Goobe

10 2Blite4life

10 melmel

10 Fancy Nancy

10 vannie

11 wstone

11 falloons

11 melallot

11 lbevilacqua

13 OvrLvl

14 MaidMarion

14 Chellets

14 pbpunisher

14 mrsjones0728

15 Fearless55

15 Flowerpurr

15 lynlynkr

15 pschmolle

15 perfectforme

16 eyespy

16 lisainbohemia

16 lotzasunshine

16 SciTeach

16 lynlynkr

16 michkor

16 jomomma

16 Charlene K

16 nanaislosingit

17 3m’smom

17 tnag86

18 toogoode4u

18 CapitolChick

18 azbanded

21 clayverde

21 PennyLane

22 zillyanne

22 TeriVA

22 kimaly

22 lleighton5

22 Choromom

22 annesan

23 BABOOMER

23 shellbell99

23 Ellie’s mom

24 nyllrap

24 linksmom

24 lisadental

24 frypan

25 Kiki220

25 Nachtigall

28 splfrd

28 mamanmidwife

29 Cherub

29 Jersey Boy

30 orea15

30 angie61

31 healthysue

Me too!! July 1st in Brussels. Can´t wait to start this new journey. I´ve been doing a fat free diet for the last two weeks, eating fish, raw veggies and fruit etc, slipped up two or three times by eating some bread (my weakness), but I´ve lost 3 kgs.

I cannot weight (excuse the pun) to be able to go shopping and buy clothes that are not in the plus size department. Next year this time, I plan on being able to show my body on a beach and not be the whale.

Good luck everyone! Be strong.

Mrs J.J.

2 more days and our butterflies start taking flight, how exciting! also I noticed alot of people are doing the slimfast thing, that's what I was told to. But they told me slimfast low carb, I couldn't find it in the stores so I had to order it off line, the stores around me just seem to carry reg. slimfast and the optima. I know i'm gonna need more anyone have luck finding it and if so where? :thumbup:

:smile2:Special to say thanks to San Diago Susan for gathering us all together for support. This forum has made my journey towards my July date so much easier!! It is wonderful to have all your support and not feel alone!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!! LOL, Barb

For me, its' 3 shakes per day and a light dinner consisting of 3 oz of lean fish, chicken, turkey or other lean source of Protein and veggies. That's it.

I wasn't sure I was gonna make it thru the day, but today was my first day and I did great.

I can recommend the EAS shake mix from Shaw's (Albertson's) Grocery Store. They have like 3 times the recommended amount of protein, less sugar and less calories than the one they sell in the surgeons office and they actually taste good.

Just wanted to post an update. I will have part 2 of the psych eval on Wed July 2 (interview). My PCP will have all of my paperwork ready for me tomorrow morning also - more info was needed and he was slow getting - didn't matter since I knew the psych eval wouldn't be done until Wed. Either way we are still looking at a July date. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on when. Wish me luck! I'll keep everyone posted. :thumbs_up:

Good luck to everyone in July. My surgery is the 24th at 10:00 a.m. For all of you being banded next week, Good Luck and let us know how you did. I'm so nervous about the pain after surgery. It's great knowing I have friends here who will follow my journey with me. You all are the best. :thumbs_up:

Thanks Dtobe175ish for making the July list. It made me feel important. I'll be praying for you as you have your surgery.

Edited by lisadental