Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Chris, nice to hear from you and sorry you've had so many issues. Wish you the best and hope you get those allergies under control.

I'm eating my asparagus...trying to keep the veggie intake up and not be hungry during class. It's pretty embarrassing to have my stomach growl so loud the kid two chairs away can hear it. LOL.

Hope everyone is doing okay....later

Eva

LInda, so sorry for your loss. I'm trying to get some time freed up from work next week to spend time with my daughter. This next round on Monday is probably going to be her worst and I want to be there to help her.

Cheri

Hey Gang

Drive by - Chris good to hear from you - Ya I got the same bad new bug too - my bil has prostrate cancer - my sis has major lung issue - possible cancer - but has copd 25% lung capacity - they are just waiting and see ing - just got home from hospital - gf I use to work with dh had major heart attack yesterday - he's on life support - doesn't sound good..

food allergies - hugs

Well I gotta to eat - I'm starving cbl

Sorry to hear about all the bad news. I hoped things would cheer up once the sun started to thaw us out.

I am still feeling sick despite completing my z pack of antibiotics. I am coughing stuff up and my nose is running. My throat is hurting from all the coughing. I am not getting much sleep this way.

Don got a new schedule from work finally. He has 3 days off a week now. works 2 days and 2 nights. He is so happy not to be working 7 nights for 12 hours. He finished the repairs on my motorcycle and now is finishing up the maintenance on his. Next friday Jake is off school so we plan to go Dune buggy riding. He says he feels human again.

I have also started packing because we are moving again. My inlaws have a rental house and the current family is moving out so they offered it to us at a great price.

I have a 20 min presentation to do wed at school. Also missed class so I am doing some extra studying to catch up.

With us moving Jake will need to go to a different school. So we started looking at private schools and we put an application into a special public school program not actually thinking he would get into it because it is very competitive. I received a letter yesterday saying he did get in. So we won't have to spend the money for private and he will get a better education. The program focuses on math, science and technology. The school has a ton of comuputers for the children to use. This school is the hardest one to get into cause there are so many more applicants at this one. Anyway it was very good news for us.

congrats to Jake for getting into that school. I am sure it will help him. Hope you feel better soon.

LauraK

Hi beautiful banders!

Wow, the week flew buy as did the weekend. I still have my cold and managed to get the flu as well. I didn’t lose anything this week as I was just trying to stay above Water. I had no energy and was hacking up a lung and blowing my brains out. My asthmas has been bad as well. I hope to get some normality this week. Praying for a slow week with the upcoming long weekend!

Linda – I am so sorry of your loss!

Sorry to hear that others have been sick too! Let’s hope we all get better soon!

The weather has been really cold here. Spring is supposed to be here but I still am wearing a heavier coat. Will it be deck weather soon?

Everyone have a good week!

Cheers,

Kristi

Hope you feel better soon Kristi! We have dreary rainy weather today but that's better than snow!

Jewel, congrats to Jake. Think of all the packing as exercise! Good luck on the move!

Hi beautiful banders!

Wow, the week flew buy as did the weekend. I still have my cold and managed to get the flu as well. I didn't lose anything this week as I was just trying to stay above Water. I had no energy and was hacking up a lung and blowing my brains out. My asthmas has been bad as well. I hope to get some normality this week. Praying for a slow week with the upcoming long weekend!

Linda – I am so sorry of your loss!

Sorry to hear that others have been sick too! Let's hope we all get better soon!

The weather has been really cold here. Spring is supposed to be here but I still am wearing a heavier coat. Will it be deck weather soon?

Everyone have a good week!

Cheers,

Kristi

Kristi...hope you feel better soon. DH and I had that crap a couple of weeks ago. I thought I would never feel better. So drained of energy. It took the full two weeks and then all of a sudden one morning, felt better.

Sorry to hear about all the bad news. I hoped things would cheer up once the sun started to thaw us out.

I am still feeling sick despite completing my z pack of antibiotics. I am coughing stuff up and my nose is running. My throat is hurting from all the coughing. I am not getting much sleep this way.

Don got a new schedule from work finally. He has 3 days off a week now. works 2 days and 2 nights. He is so happy not to be working 7 nights for 12 hours. He finished the repairs on my motorcycle and now is finishing up the maintenance on his. Next friday Jake is off school so we plan to go Dune buggy riding. He says he feels human again.

I have also started packing because we are moving again. My inlaws have a rental house and the current family is moving out so they offered it to us at a great price.

I have a 20 min presentation to do wed at school. Also missed class so I am doing some extra studying to catch up.

With us moving Jake will need to go to a different school. So we started looking at private schools and we put an application into a special public school program not actually thinking he would get into it because it is very competitive. I received a letter yesterday saying he did get in. So we won't have to spend the money for private and he will get a better education. The program focuses on math, science and technology. The school has a ton of comuputers for the children to use. This school is the hardest one to get into cause there are so many more applicants at this one. Anyway it was very good news for us.

Jessica...as you can see in my above post, DH and I fought the same crap for a couple of weeks. Take care, get all the rest you can...push the fluids.

Good going on getting your little guy into his new school. I bet you guys are ready to live in a house again after doing apartment living. Good luck with your move! Round up some friends to lend you a helping hand.

Hi beautiful banders!

Thanks for all the love! My flu symptons are leaving me and I think the cold is breaking. Tried to do a light work out today. Almost died! I stepped on the scale and was up 5 lbs. I hope it is Water - yikes! Don't know how?

Apples sorry you have to move again. Moving isn't fun!

Have a great eveneing!

Cheers,

Kristi

Kristi - sorry you are feeling sick. Get better soon. Keep those fluids going.

Jessica - how exciting - a better school for Jake and a great deal on a new home. You deserve these great breaks - you are working so hard in school.

I'm working hard at a commitment to walking again after each PT session. Leaving for Cayman on Sunday. Nothing like walking on a sugar sand beach to help commitment. cool.gif

Sorry you've been sick Kisti. Jessica, way to go on everything. Seems like your life just keeps coming together.

I'm on a toot with the food. Can't seem to stop. Just so sick of eating good for almost 2 years. Don't quite know what to do with myself right now. Facing some big challenges and changes at work. Daughter is so sick. My husband is working on changing up his hours. That might help some. Better weather might help. Been raining and overcast and cold for a few days. Need to find a new hobby for at night.

Cheri

Hi beautiful banders,

I too have made a few choices that could have been better. Up 2 lbs so I have gone back to my food diary. I am at 5 cc's and tight so don't think I can have another fill? I will see as I can go on May 2 for another fill.

Get back to exercising but this cold is hanging on - urg! I am just a snott bag :).

Tomorrow taking my nephew who is 3 yrs old to the movie Rio tomorrow afternoon. His first movie & first time having popcorn.< /p>

I am really looking forward to the long weekend!

Cheers,

Kristi

Hi beautiful banders,

I too have made a few choices that could have been better. Up 2 lbs so I have gone back to my food diary. I am at 5 cc's and tight so don't think I can have another fill? I will see as I can go on May 2 for another fill.

Get back to exercising but this cold is hanging on - urg! I am just a snott bag :).

Tomorrow taking my nephew who is 3 yrs old to the movie Rio tomorrow afternoon. His first movie & first time having popcorn.< /p>

Cheers,

Kristi

Kristi

It's mainly about your food choices - yep the band helps with the portions - but it's the foods that we consume that is most important - the band is going to stop me from eating 8 oz steak- but not 2 cups of mashed potatoes or tons of butter - or a bag of candy.. Walk for exercise - I walked the 1st 8 months didn't get a trainer or really did weights till 3/08

Hi beautiful banders,

Cheers,

Kristi

Kristi

It's mainly about your food choices - yep the band helps with the portions - but it's the foods that we consume that is most important - the band is going to stop me from eating 8 oz steak- but not 2 cups of mashed potatoes or tons of butter - or a bag of candy.. Walk for exercise - I walked the 1st 8 months didn't get a trainer or really did weights till 3/08