Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Good Evening Gang

Eva you got your workout for the day...

Arlene - OMG that friend is addicted - Did you or anyone watch "I'm a food addict" on the Own (Oprah) channel - Need to watch that one - it's pretty good.

Great - Glad you are on the way home

Jessica- Hope DH understands DS needs him too

Cheri - Enjoy the grandkids..

Linda - I saw pt but brain new you meant ps ;0) - Did you say you sent me something on the vertigo - I ck'd email earlier this afternoon and didn't see anything..

Well got massage - think I foundly found someone at massage envy who gives a good massage - came home took a power nap - crochet - washing - about to jump in the shower - the chick massaged my head and it's full of lotion ;)

I would get PS if I had the $$ a whole body lift ;0) and it was painless - I don't like pain - so that would keep me from doing it too.. Would like face but again I need the lasering and thats what suppose to hurt the most..

Heck, I missed it. I bet it is on this weekend. I watched the follow up on HEAVY. Yep, the doctor called my friend a "frequent flyer". She swears this is it. I heard that last year. If I could reach goal and I was ten years younger I would get the works. If I got a face lift it would be a lifestyle lift. They don't put you to sleep. Ahhh, a massage......my favorite part of a massage is getting my head massaged. I just want to rent the room and sleep there.

Heck, I missed it. I bet it is on this weekend. I watched the follow up on HEAVY. Yep, the doctor called my friend a "frequent flyer". She swears this is it. I heard that last year. If I could reach goal and I was ten years younger I would get the works. If I got a face lift it would be a lifestyle lift. They don't put you to sleep. Ahhh, a massage......my favorite part of a massage is getting my head massaged. I just want to rent the room and sleep there.

You gotta watch it - there are like 3 girls who had bypass and have gain it all back - well 1 hasnt gained it all back she was 400+ now 340 or something like that but has gained most of it back -

This is why I stress so very much it's about eating healthy - they relied on the wls to do it all- they went pack to eating like they use to.. there are 2 girls who are bulimic - the treatment facilty say that it doesn't matter if your are bulmic or an over eater - it's all about control

Interesting show...

I like my back and neck - I have knots in my back I can feel them when they are massaging... Can't wait till next month - or I could go again sooner and only have to pay $39 - we will see if it's in the buget - not as good as going to a spa/resort - but almost...

Melissa, I have been thinking about you. How the heck are you?:D

Morning to all.

Eva, my goodness that is some work out - wow - you are truly amazing -- I could work like that in my 30s and 40s but once I had back surgery that was it for any kind of work like that. Glad you like it -- I used to do it but didn't enjoy it as much as you seem to. Good for you -- did the shed get done?

Janet, yes, I meant PS not PT -- and I sent you the hand out by U.S. snail mail, not e-mail. You probably will get it Mon. or Tues.

Nothing new with my DB -- just a waiting game. Very hard on the family. He hasn't gotten any worse so that's a postiive.

Laura, have fun on your mini vacation -- so nice of your DH -- you guys will have a ball -- hugs to Meredith for me -- I think Nelson will fall in love with her -- I just have that feeling. I remember when my son was about 7 or 8 he got a bad crush on one of my gfs who was very pretty - it was cute and funny! I was surprised when he grew up that he married a blue eyed blonde cause his first love had dark hair, Meredith is so gorgeous and so personable!

Cheri,I was surprised you said you're getting a new principal next year - I thought that had just happened last year. Is it another new one or hasn't it happened yet? You'll do just fine -- the new principal will appreciate who you are and what you mean to your students. You are so dedicated - do not worry about that.

Jodi, did you see Phil again?

LauraK, hope your new guy is better than the last few -- hope you're having some fun.

Slept in bed for first time in two days -- slept better in chair. LOL. I had to keep from turning my head and tried to just lay on one side and I could tell if I moved my head towards the other side I could fee that the vertigo might start. So far so good -- it's not happened when I've moved my head up or down like in a store looking up to grab off a high shelf or in the kitchen - so it may have worked. Interesting.

Okay, gotta get moving. Aylah is coming over at 9:30 and I gotta get my work out in and get home before then.

CBL

Linda

Morning..............thanks for all your thoughts and concerns for me and my "no more band" blues..... I told my husband last night as we sat at Golden Corral that I have lost 100+ pounds so many times in my life and I've done it differently each time.... I can lose weight.... It's keeping it off that is hard...... so, I have to figure out what is the best way now.... I just need a little time to get on my feet, get my strength back and get these legs working again..... Had them massaged yesterday... They hurt worse today, but that was expected... The pulled muscles are screaming at me.... But she thinks they will get better..... can't wait.....

Gotta get ready for a bridal shower for nephew's fiance`....... DD is driving her van with both girls, my mother, my two nieces and me.... What a crowd.... Wonder how quiet that ride will be????? DD didn't sleep last night so I will probably drive and try to tune them all out......

Love you all.... be back later.... Julie

Arlene - I had lip on upper thighs and it was a waste of money. However, NO recovery time needed. Just wore a very tight elastic garment for a week. It does sound as if your friend has become obsessed with PS.

But, that being said, I truly believe each of us should pursue happiness in our own way and let nothing stop us. Wishing her the success she is striving to find.

Cheri - I agree with you on the Spanx issue. Too hot and uncomfortable. Also, they squeeze me so tight I build up gas - enough to jet off to Hawaii. rolleyes.gif (without a plane)

I found the Walmart brand of Spanx which are usually around $15 is pretty lightweight and comfy - I like the ones that look like tank tops -- I buy the X-large and they aren't too tight -- I wore them all last summer and they didn't bother me even on hot and humid days.

Julie, enjoy your bridal shower -- sounds like fun -- I haven't been to one in years.

Did my hour workout this am -with my extra work outs this week I added up and I did right around 700 mins. of cardio this week -- my weight - no change. LOL. Oh well, but I'm at least staying right at 138. Gotta love that.

Yes, Julie, you CAN and you WILL be able to keep this weight loss -- you just need to decide you are going to do it. Just cause you CAN eat or drink something now doesn't mean you SHOULD - -remember your health.

My step daughter's friend lost her dad yesterday - only 42 and diabetic -- scary stuff. We are not guaranteed anything -- we must work to achieve health and even then it's no guarantee.

Love you all.

Linda

Morning everyone,

Julie, once you are able to move easier, you will feel so much better. Just walking improves my attitude and my overall well being....you have to experiment and learn just how much is right for you. With my back and hip issues, I'm learning not to overdue it. Yesterday I could have unloaded the truck, but I would have paid for it...so I'll do it today if it stop raining or it can wait until tomorrow. Moderation in everything...it's hard, but doable. I'm so glad you are feeling better...it was time.

Linda, I'm glad you are seeing some progress with the vertigo. Not having to think about how you are moving is helpful. Good job on the cardio. Have fun with Aylah today.

Joyce, why did you think the Lipo was a waste of money? Those fat cells are gone now. So I guess that would be a cheap trip to Hawaii....LOL.

Janet, if you can do the "spa" thing here and there when you want it, that is as good as going to a spa all day. I finally made the appointment to have my eyebrows waxed. I'm going to try a new person. Always scary for me because I have had a bad experience with that. After the eyebrows, I'm going to do a pedicure but I haven't made that appointment yet. It's cold here and not condusive to wearing sandals.

Hello to everyone else....I have to working on my sewing project...need to get those cushions done before Easter. BBL

Eva

Good Morning Peeps

Slept in till 7 a.m. - cleaned up - dressed went to the store - going to make a pot of pinto Beans - Eva cold here too - I think 65 Degrees - I heard Houseton (Arlene) was 90 yesterday - our weather is strange - Bought Andrew some food too while I was at it - home and going to chill - I am crocheting and watching t.v.

Greetings! Well I think I am home for a bit now. My house looks very neglected so guess I know what I'll be doing with my time this week. Got laundry going now. I am having a hard time typing my fingers are frozen. DH wanted to organize the freezers in the garage. Number 1 it is freezing out there (snowing outside and freezers are in garage) plus handling all that cold stuff. We tend to buy stuff and put it on top so we needed to get the bottom stuff moved to the top and also see just what we have. He also wanted to see how much of his game meat he actually had left, therefore, that he needs to eat by summer so he can replenish. LOL He has very little left so that is good. We bought a bunch of filets for me at costco so we grill a lot and I have one of those and he has his deer or elk. I also got laundry going and we just got home from Target and buying a 'pack and play' so we have a place for DGB to sleep when she comes to visit. DD is trying to work out a time to come visit but she wants to come while DH is home and he's travelling a lot.

Our weather is awful. Here I carried a coat the whole time in Wisconsin and never wore it until I got off the plane in Utah yesterday. We have a huge snow coming down, by huge the big white puffy flakes, but they aren't sticking much. Last weekend we were sitting on the patio. GRRRR

I am very behind in reading posts, but sounds like we have lots of vertigo going on. HOpe that all clears up. Is it caused by a virus or something?

Regarding plastic surgery, I've heard of people that are never satisfied. I suppose that comes from poor self esteem as well and thinking if only my butt were different, or if only my tummy, etc. yet just like anything else, when you get it, it's not enough, etc. I hope Arlene's friend can be happy. If I could or would do anything it would be my legs.

Linda, I hope your brother is doing better. Last I remember he wasn't well.

Arlene - I had lip on upper thighs and it was a waste of money. However, NO recovery time needed. Just wore a very tight elastic garment for a week. It does sound as if your friend has become obsessed with PS.

But, that being said, I truly believe each of us should pursue happiness in our own way and let nothing stop us. Wishing her the success she is striving to find.

That is good to hear because she is really worried about the pain in her thighs. She has a high pain tolerance so she should be fine. Yeah, I think she is having a real difficult time accepting turning 60. She keeps telling me she wants to get away from her DH. They have been married 43 years. At least she is in counseling. She seems to really like the therapist so I am hoping she will stay with it until she is at peace with herself.

Janet, yep, we are having a summer day today. No complaints. My body is doing a Happy Dance! Oh, I got my Chaz Dean.....haven't used it yet, but it smells wonderful. I did get the pomagrante.

Lori, I am glad you made it back safely to Utah. I read yesterday that Texas may raise the speed limit in West Texas to 85. I read Utah has a 85 speed limit on some of your roads. I think it is good to go faster on those long stretches of deserted interstates. I hope you weather improves so DH can plant his crops. Didn't he want to plant zucchini?

Linda, I am praying for your DB. HUGS! on your pain.

Eva, I know going to a new person for eyebrows is scary. I have had some bad experiences. I have one lady I keep going back to because she does so well on my toes, but she just can't get the face right. So, instead of waxing my face I bought some Nair....gonna try it today. I always worry that when I get real old I will have a beard.......that will be the least of my problems.

Apples.....where are you? Did I miss something?

Phyl......where are you?

Laura.....I saw pics on FB of Nels.....cute as always!

Laurak and Jodi.....we need the scoop on the new men in your life.......how's it going?

Melissa....you better check in....we want to know your are okay.

Hello to Kristi, Sndy, Jessica, and Cheri. Oh yes, Meredith ....I hope the vacation is the best!

Julie.....just take time to heal. You have all the tools you need to maintain. HUGS!

Joyce.....when do you leave...the 24th?

Okay peeps, I just got back from my mother's.....she needed groceries. She is also sad because her 103 yr old friend died and her next door neighbor fell and is dying in the hospital. Getting old is not for sissies! Anyway, I need to do some stuff around here. Y'all have a great day!!!

Linda, we had a temporary principal whose job has devolved to keeping the school open and running and setting it back on its financial feet. He's just now getting to improving the educational climate. It's been one crisis after the other. Meanwhile we've been looking for a full-time principal and we've found one who is an African-American female who has years in the classroom and as an administrator and retired a year ago. I think she'll be able to take us to the next level and start the rebuilding process for the school. She has a lot of contacts in the Roseland community and will hopefully be able to help us increase our enrollment. She and her daughter (who does grant-writing) are already working on bringing us more resources, equipment and students. Yesterday, we looked at a new reading curriculum. A presenter came from the company with materials we could look at. It's the latest research based /standards based curriculum that really works on providing differentiated instruction based on mastery of skills (materials geared to various levels of ability/achievement). It also provides constant assessment to determine which students can move on to harder levels or enrichment and which need more instruction. I was impressed but not sure how I'll fit into the picture. It may be harder than ever to pull kids from the classroom to do academic support. We have fewer specials I can pull them from to do my thing with them. I'm supposed to be supplemental but there has to be supplemental time from which I can pull them.

Wrote that this morning. Now I'm back from being at my daughter's all afternoon. This was an incredibly beautiful day and the kids just didn't want to quit playing outside. Skylar seldom has an opportunity to play outside with other kids so I just stayed and let her play. Allowed me to spend time with my daughter and to do some of her laundry.

Back home. Busy day tomorrow, too.

Cheri