Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

+*$@((:. Inspirational Journal .:))@$*+

ok ladies and gents. :w00t: i have come up with a way to stay inspired. an encouraging project that comes from YOUR SOLE INSPIRATION.

whether you are barely creative or crazy creative..i think you should do this.. :sad:

along the lines of scrap booking, collecting, clipping, drawing..etc.

take the time to think of what you REALLY WANT. now, go out and find it. -online, pictures, words, QUOTES, phrases...omg, endless. newspapers, magazines, HELLO! easy one, just chop those oldies up. hahaha. :D etc etc. (everyone picks up a magazine and always thinks "i wish.." so...keep those wishes.)

take the clippings, collections, pieces..MAYBE even old clothing tags..or VS logos..LOL. u name it...

PUT them all together!! arrange them in the way that you wish. whatever looks most awesome or beautiful to you, and think of how you want it to be used.

for a private deal...make it into a journal. u can write, cut, paste, glue, etc. and take it out every day, read it all once, look at every item, imagine that it's already yours, it fits you BEAUTIFULLY, etc. (however each of your items comes into play, act it out via daydream. this will enforce your subconscious to adjust to being there already. and when you do this....it's the law of attraction. and you bring what you attract. *yes, i am obsessed with The Secret.* hahah. :D

for guys...don't wanna get crafty? lol. get a cork board and some pins at the dollar store and go wild. lol. cut out the chicks from playboy or something. haha. anything. LOL. goes for the ladies also. haha.

for showy...put it on your wall, just like the cork board. get one of those old picture frames at a yard sale and put...paper or cork in it and slap it all in there. make sure that you place it where you can see it every day so that you are constantly reminded of the things that inspire you to do the things you do. if you feel down or guilty about something...turn it around and realize why you are really taking this journey. :mad:

for myself...i will try to adjust to the changes because...i haven't even begun. lol! i will want to put pics of healthy food up, etc. ALONG WITH ALL MY GLAMOROUS THINGS! :eek: :D

i've had this idea for a couple days now, and i just turned on the printer so i can go search for some of things i think of most, and bring them to life. :thumbup:

please let me know what you think, if you have any additional ideas that may help ME, or anyone else! AND, i would love to see if you guys have done this, or are going to! take pics! <3

--random note. lol. (when i get my band, i want to take pics of me every day and put it into a video. so i can MORPH! 4 realz! :blushing:) like this.. haha

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=6B26asyGKDo&feature=related]YouTube - Noah takes a photo of himself every day for 6 years.[/ame]

Dang that guy sure changes his hair a lot....:biggrin2:

I think that's a Great idea! Maybe we should ALL do that! But I think I'd do it weekly only--I wouldn't have the patience to splice them all together. And I CERTAINLY wouldn't have that ponderous Phillip Glass music as my background music! Here's a good question....what music would YOU use as the soundtrack of your life? I think Moby's Body Rock would be cool.....

that's a cool idea. LOL. what if we danced to ONE SONG, over and over, like... once a week, or month, and put it together, into a video with the ONE song? haha. i dunno. seems kinda embarrassing hahaha. but it would be cool. LOL

for the more web related

having a web page that has your ideas on it would work

wow you really opened up endless possibilities

hummm I edited this

Music of my life was a good question..

it would have to be Grey Street by the Dave Matthews Band

except I AM going to kick out all of my windows

and set fire to my life..

Edited by LeighDee

I love this idea. I honestly think i'm going to do the scrapbook idea although not like i need a reason to start another scrapbook. I'm just at the beginning of my journey so now is the time to start it. Thanks so much.

A nurse at my surgeons office who has the band herself...suggested getting a disposable camera and take a photo every month and then at the end of a year develope them and put them in order in a book....

A nurse at my surgeons office who has the band herself...suggested getting a disposable camera and take a photo every month and then at the end of a year develope them and put them in order in a book....

I'm a photo nut and even I think once a day is tough, but once a month would be great! Good idea:)