Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weigh in... how much have u lost?

Wow!! You are doing amazing!!!

I haven't yet hit 30lbs but I hope to be there soon!!!

I hurt my knee a couple of weeks ago so exercise has been non-existent. I tried to do some cardio the other day, but my knee felt like it was going to give out on me... GRRRRR!!!!! If it doesn't mend by itself quickly, I'll go and see if a doctor can give me some exercises to strengthen it....

I finally lost a couple pounds! About 5 in the last week, since my second fill. I hadn't lost anything in weeks so it was a relief to see the scale move, although I know theres no way I can loose any significant weight until I hit the gym! I haven't had a day off in months, so whenever I don't have to go to work until late, I sleep as late as I can then do errands and such, if I have to work in the morning I'm exhausted by the time I get out (I'm a banquet waitress...) I work two jobs and usually end up working one in the morning then the other in the night, its so hard to find time to breath, forget go work out! When school starts I'm hoping to maybe get on some kind of schedual at work so my life is a little easier to deal with. :biggrin:

I haven't lost in almost 2 weeks but finally today I lost 2!!!! One more to make 60!!!! Oh how I hope I can hit it this weekend! I just got my 4th fill and think I am at my so called sweet spot. So happy too as I only had 3 mos of free fills after surgery and that is up in a couple days . How time flies, I can't believe it's been 3 mos since turn was up to be banded.

Band fan, how's the knee doing??

Hello everyone, it's been along time since I've had a chance to sit down and chat but I'm doing great and I see that everyone else is also. I went in Thursday and had my 4th fill and I think I have now hit my sweet spot. I'm staying full for alonger time, and I can really feel the restriction. I have now dropped a total of 72 lbs. Of course, 27 of those lbs. were before surgery. I LOVE my band!!!:thumbdown: Good luck to everyone!!

I have no idea what is going on with me. I cant seem to lose as much weight as everyone else. its taking forever to lose so little. I know I shouldnt compare myself to anyone else but it's nutz...there is ppl that got banded same month as me and they are already down 50 and 60 lbs. I guess i dont have enough restriction.

I have no idea what is going on with me. I cant seem to lose as much weight as everyone else. its taking forever to lose so little. I know I shouldnt compare myself to anyone else but it's nutz...there is ppl that got banded same month as me and they are already down 50 and 60 lbs. I guess i dont have enough restriction.

I'm pretty much the same. Going for my 3rd fill Thursday, and hoping that will help. I´m walking a mile a day, and doing a 30 minute exercise DVD, something has got to give!

I went in for another fill last Friday and I now know what restriction. I guess found my "spot" so far. I use to eat as much as I wanted and had to push away the plate. Now it is 2 to 3 bites and I am done. I only change my ticker when I go to the doctor but my personal scale show (-4) since my fill.

:smile2: i don't know whats wrong with me!!!!! GEEZ! i fell off the wagon, and i need help getting back on. i was weighing between 236-237, but since this last weekend, i've been really bad! i been eating bad carbs, and not going to the gym. im dreading putting my feet on that scale. need words of encourgement my fellow mays...:tt2:

:smile2: i don't know whats wrong with me!!!!! GEEZ! i fell off the wagon, and i need help getting back on. i was weighing between 236-237, but since this last weekend, i've been really bad! i been eating bad carbs, and not going to the gym. im dreading putting my feet on that scale. need words of encourgement my fellow mays...:tt2:

Well darling, step on that scale, take responsibility, and learn from it. This is a journey not a quick run to Walmart, so we are all learning. Sometimes we gotta live our life, and then we can say, ok, so that didn't work, better get back on the program!

Sometimes we have to "draw back, to jump further."

294 before pre-op diet; banded 7/30/08; today 249. Doctor took me off high blood pressure medicine (pressure is normal!). So far so good! First fill scheduled 9-22-08.

Thanks you all for the encouragement, hopefully I can encourage someone else.:tt2:

weight.png

Edited by Dadymon
add weight ticker

hey Kikival!!! Hang in there!! You need to just get your head back into it.

Could have been because of your cycle. Keep reminding yourself that once you start eating the bad carbs, you will just crave them more!!!

If you are hungry, reach for the protein....whatever you can get your hands on!!!!

My weight is REALLY STUCK right now. I only lost 1.5lbs last month and I was bummed, but decided not to do the pity party thing (nobody ever comes to those parties!!!!)....

I have set a mini goal for Christmas with a "goal buddy".

You can do this!!!!

Keep the faith!!!!

I am learning that slow is better. I am a little slower than I would like, but I am trying to be consistent. Slow and steady wins the race!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the encouragement ladies!!! :wub:I stepped on the scale this morning, three times, i couldn't believe it, im down to 235lbs! what the...:lol: <- i was like that this morning, lol. But, thank you again, i really needed those words, i was feeling disgusting yesterday.