Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Betrayal is a BITCH

Hi there. I think that I'm finally starting to get a little better. I am trying not to obsess to much. I know that I will have my days but I will get through them. DH is trying very hard. He's opening up to me and communicating like never before. If it works out, great...if not...I can make it. My boys see that we are getting along and their behavior has improved. They go back to school on Monday. My youngest has informed me that he's not going (he will be in school all day now...kindergarten). He's so funny.

Anyway...thank you all for your advice, wisdom and prayers. Keep it all coming. I can't get through this alone and it's nice to hear from everyone. It doesn't matter if you think I should dump him and go or if you think I should work it out...bring it all on. I really like to hear from everyone.

I hope everyone is doing well. Take care and hope to hear from you all.

Reading about your situation makes me hurt for you. None of us knows what's the right thing for you, your marriage, or your family. What's right for you may not be right for your marriage or family or vice versa. I just know for me, I don't think I could forgive. I have trust issues so once it's been tested by someone, then I've found I can never trust them again. Without trust, there is no true intimacy and without true intimacy, I am just going through the motions.

Hey there! Long time...no post. So...here's my latest situation...

Last week on Thursday I emailed HER husband telling him of the affair (she said that he already knew). Within ten minutes of hitting the SEND key, she was calling my husband and my boss (what a dumb you know what). Anyway, he either didn't know or he didn't know how long it went on for. He didn't respond to my email but that's alright...at least I know now that he is aware. I felt a huge lift off of my shoulders. My email was very polite and professional. It didn't bad mouth anyone and I told him that I understand the hurt and pain that he is feeling and that I hope he and his family are doing well. It was hard to write such nice things knowing that she was going to end up reading it.

So...fast forward to the next day. Friday morning she started calling my husband again at 7:30 in the morning yelling at him and complaining about me. Then...she calls me on my cell phone. She says, "I'm gonna get you fired from your job"...."I'm gonna sue you". WHATEVER!!!! She swears that she's so damn smart but she's actually pretty damn stupid. So...she ends up hanging up on me because she didn't get the reaction that she wanted. She continued to call my husband (he didn't answer the phone but he documented every time that she called). She left two more voice mail messages which was very stupid on her part. She's trying to get me in trouble for harassing her (I didn't even contact HER) yet she's calling my husband all day long and leaving nasty messages. She's brillant, isn't she?

So...seeing just how freaking stupid she is made my day. I feel like I can finally concentrate on me and my marriage. My husband is doing everything in his power to make this work and I can tell a HUGE difference in him. Saturday is my birthday. He hasn't said that we were going to do anything special so we'll see what he's got in store. I'm going to get a full body massage, a manicure and a pedicure with my sister-in-law. I'm very excited about it. It's going to be a "ME" day.

So...I'm feeling great (even though the scales aren't moving) and I know that my husband is completely embarrassed by the actions of the other woman. She's a total train wreck. He didn't realize just how much of a gutter rat she really was. Boy, she let her true colors show and I love it. Well...that's where I'm at right now...feeling great and loving life. I feel HOT and I just love to get out of the house now. I feel like I have nowhere to go from here but forward. Yeah for me!!!!

Thanks everyone. I will continue to keep you guys posted. I'll be sure to let you know if he does anything special for my birthday. I'm really curious. I hope that everyone else is doing well. Take care, guys!:thumbup:

13_10_12.gifHappy b-day early.Hope you have a blast! You deserve it. Sounds like things are going great for you. I am so happy for you. Sounds like you hit a nerve with her. LOL. If her husband knew she would'nt have come un-glued. I am glad that you feel better for sending the email to her husband.

sig.jsp?pc=[object Object]&pp=ZRxdm609NVUS

Have a great birthday, and enjoy your pampering - you deserve it!

I'm sure you are keeping the v-mail messages she leaves, as well as keeping a log of all calls...given her reactions, she may in fact go too far, and you may have to get legal intervention (i.e. a court order) to keep her away. These documents and retained messages will be powerful proof of her stalking and harassing you/your husband.

Take care - you are doing so well, and it is uplifting to sense your renewed confidence and positive outlook.

I'm so glad that you are doing so well. I've been following this thread and am glad that you have come out on top! She's a silly woman. And, I commend you on having the guts to tell her husband. I am in a similar but very different situation right now seeing a friend being unfaithful to another friend and I don't know whether its my place to tell him....its so hard to take the higher road, you know?

But the best of luck and wishes to you and your family in dealing with this.

Thanks everyone. By the way...I don't know if I mentioned this or not but she recently moved 5 states away (with her husband). Woo Hoo!!!!! When I first talked to her she said that he was moving but she wasn't because he kicked her out. Funny how things work out, huh? :biggrin:It's funny how she wouldn't say those things to me when she lived here but now she has the courage to say something. What a chicken s**t!

Tina!

First Happy Birthday! YAY! :crying:

Secondly, I am glad you did what you needed to do to move on! I am glad it worked out for you! :lol: I am happy to hear you feel better, I was seriously worried it would make things worse!

Lots and lots of hugs!

xoxoxx

I am in a similar but very different situation right now seeing a friend being unfaithful to another friend and I don't know whether its my place to tell him....

Ouch....SS, you are in an unenviable position there. Good luck with that.

Ouch....SS, you are in an unenviable position there. Good luck with that.

Thanks Plain. I'm hoping she comes to her senses and ends it either way, before its gone on much longer.

Good morning and happy Monday. My birthday was WONDERFUL!!! I spent the day at the spa with my sister-in-law. I had a full body massage, manicure, peducire, eyebrow wax and makeup application. Then...when I got back home, I opened the door and "SURPRISE"!!! My husband had a surprise birthday party for me. There was a DJ there and everything. I saw people that I haven't seen in a long time. Some folks didn't recognize me. It was wonderful. It was a great time and my mother made sure that I knew that it was ALL my husbands idea. What can I say...it was probably the best birthday that I have ever had. He's trying his best to make things so much better for me. I danced the night away and didn't want the night to end. It wa great!:thumbup:

I thought that I would post some pictures from Saturday night. Here goes...(The first one is from when I first walked in the door and everyone said, "Surprise") Sorry that the second one is sideways, I couldn't figure out how to put it the right way. I'm sure that you can see that I had a great time.

post-217635-1381313755812_thumb.jpg

post-217635-13813137558398_thumb.jpg

post-217635-13813137558681_thumb.jpg

post-217635-1381313755894_thumb.jpg

post-217635-13813137559199_thumb.jpg