Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Betrayal is a BITCH

Hey Tina and Banded Friends,

Tina - I just made a contribution to support you in the Komen Walk - I admire you SO much for doing the walk and while I have not been directly affected by breast cancer, I support survivors like yourself and those who are struggling with this disease.

I'm also glad to hear you are doing well - don't worry about the weight, Celebrate the fact that you have BEATEN cancer! Big kudos to you, my friend.

Keep on taking good care of yourself and your boys...big hugs all around!

My exwife dumpped me because I was fat and when she got a gastric bypas and lost weight she didn't want a fat guy any more. I treeted her like a princess and she left me the next relationship was fine untill she broke up with me because I didn't like the other guy she was dating. I watched her kid cleaned her house and gave her all my money. All this while she went out with another guy and bought him a laptop an iPhone a ps3 and a new car but I was a jealous jerk because I got mad about her lying to me. She broke up with me. I guess I don't deserve to be happy

She doesn't sound like the type of person that would make anyone happy. You are better off. You will find happiness...there is someone out there for you.

All I ever wanted was some one to love. I would never cheat on anyone. Why do the beautifull ones stay with the cheating jerks or the guys that treet them like crap and i put girls on a pedistil and treet them like princesses and they dump me? Ah well!!!

All I ever wanted was some one to love. I would never cheat on anyone. Why do the beautifull ones stay with the cheating jerks or the guys that treet them like crap and i put girls on a pedistil and treet them like princesses and they dump me? Ah well!!!

EbonyRose...thank you sooo much for your donation...it means the world to me. Everyone on here has always been so wonderful to me and I sure have had my fill of bad luck. I always knew that I could count on my lapband friends to help me when in need.

Firedad...I wish I could answer that question but I can't. I know what you are going through and it's hard. You will find happiness. A relationship should be equal...you should not be treated badly (EVER) when you put someone on a pedestal. I hope that your luck turns around and you find that special someone.

Hey Tina and Banded Friends,

Tina - I just made a contribution to support you in the Komen Walk - I admire you SO much for doing the walk and while I have not been directly affected by breast cancer, I support survivors like yourself and those who are struggling with this disease.

I'm also glad to hear you are doing well - don't worry about the weight, Celebrate the fact that you have BEATEN cancer! Big kudos to you, my friend.

Keep on taking good care of yourself and your boys...big hugs all around!

Hey Ebony Rose -- one can always count on you to be friend. It's been ages since we last chatted. Can you send me your Facebook name so I can friend you there? I don't hardly get on here anymore.

Firedad - you cannot blame yourself for being a good guy who found the wrong woman. All beautiful women are not like the one who treated you badly. Not all women stay with 'cheating jerks' either. I'd be willing to bet that there is, out there somewhere, a woman looking for a guy just like you. One that will treat them like a princess and put them on a pedestal...

Keep on working on YOU - get into the best physical shape that you can via your band and exercise, and participate in activities that will affirm you and build your self-esteem and self-confidence. When that very real and very loving woman appears in your life, you'll have gotten rid of the excess baggage left behind by your ex and be ready to start a wonderful new relationship with a clean slate.

My first marriage ended badly - he lied and cheated, and it took me quite a while working on ME before I was ready for the wonderful man I now share my life with. It will be 21 years for us this month, and I wouldn't have it any other way. While we both had some painful experiences in our first marriages, it got us good and ready for the REAL THING when it arrived.

Much luck in your journey and stay strong!

Hey there folks...I don't get on here much at all anymore...I'm usually on FB because I can control who can read my information. The crazy phycho ex created a profile on here just so he could stalk me even more so I'm pretty selective on what I write on here now and I am not as candid as I once was. I hope that everyone is doing well. I'm doing great...haven't been better. I participated in this years 3 Day Walk again and it was a success. The first day of the walk was quite challenging because it rained all day long, which made blisters unavoidable. My love life is absolutel great and I hear wedding bells in the future. My boys are growing like weeds and are excelling in school...they are GREAT kids and I'm going to make sure that they keep on track and continue down the path of success and happiness.

I hope that everyone is doing well. I would love to hear from all of you.

Take care and talk to you all very soon.

Hi Tina! (waving)

So glad to hear you and your boys are doing well - it's amazing how fast they grow, isn't it? :lol:

So glad to hear also that the Komen walk went well for you - I am SO proud of you for doing the walk again - it's a wonderful cause and a TOUGH event. Kudos to you!

Keep on doing what you do - and congrats on ALL of your accomplishments!

Glad to hear from you!! And I understand about security of information. You can add me on FB LaMonica Michele I will search for you too in the mean time.

Glad to hear from you!! And I understand about security of information. You can add me on FB LaMonica Michele I will search for you too in the mean time.

i;ll add you on fb look for me

OK...here goes nothing. I haven't posted in quite a while because I have been dealing with some real **** at home. A month ago I found out that my husband of almost 10 years has been having an affair for the last year and a half. :mad:That's right...while I was losing weight and looking great, that pig went out seeking an affair and here I was scared of how I would act after I started to get attention from others when I started to look nice. I am hurt:crying:, angry:mad2:, sad :cry_smile:, devastated:cursing:, sick and every other emotion (other than happy). I'm now on Xanax for my anxiety and I am completely obsessed with this crap. How can someone go out seeking an affair when they have a wife and two beautiful children? Do people care anymore? Do vows mean anything? What the hell is wrong with people? Of course now all of a sudden he wants the marriage to work. Well damn...you should have thought about that before porking the skank!!!! I want to freaken scream. I want to hurt them both. How the hell do people get on after things like this happen to them? Is it possible? We are in counseling, but should I even bother? Will he do it again? What about my kids? Damn...I need some serious help. This really sucks. I'm tired of crying. I'm tired of the chest pains and the anxiety. I want a fairy tale ended but unfortunately my marriage will NEVER be the same. I can never look at him the same way again. Do I give up and start my life over with my boys? Can someone wake me up from this horribe nightmare????? Why me? In the last year I have gone from a size 22/24 to a size 10/12 and I have lost 106 pounds. I thought that my husband was proud of me and thought that I was looking good...guess not, huh? Joke's on me!!!

Hi i know this is a old post but just wanted to know how you and the husband is doing?