Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Betrayal is a BITCH

Hi everyone...just wanted to check in and say that I'm alright. I have not seen him but I sure have heard from him. My cell phone blows up constantly and one minute he's calling me a whore and the next minute I'm the love of his life. He has begged for me to take him back but it's just not gonna happen. I have a very good support system and I'll be alright.

He even posted on FB yesterday that I was a ho. He swears that I have someone "waiting in the wings" for me. I never thought that he would be like this. A part of me feels bad for him (although please don't even think that I would go back there because I would never). I think that he has the potential to be a wonderful person but not the person for me. He entered into counseling but unfortunately for him, it was too late to have a shot at a life with me.

I appreciate your comments and concerns. I'm doing well. My boys and I are going on vacation soon and I can't wait. Life is stressful through this time but it's nothing that I can't handle. I have police on standby, if necessary.

Thanks again, ladies...you guys have been here for me through some really tough times and I appreciate you all so very much.

Tina, I am SOOOOO glad you checked in to let us know that you are okay. I've been thinking a lot of you and was wondering/hoping you were doing alright.

I sure hope he gets the help he needs and you are right, you are not the person for him right now. He needs to move on and I hope he can and does.

I pray you and your boys have a fantastic vacation!

Take care! Lots of hugs and prayers, as always!!

Hi, I have read through all your posts and feel as if I know you!

You look great and congrats on your journey.

I will just comment on the most recent. This guy was the one you had "waiting in the wings" but he is too stupid to realize that. He has some serious self esteem issues, and I know his ex cheated on him and all, but all woman-kind cant suffer for her bad behavior. Know what I mean?

Anyway, take care of your kids and you and this guy will soon fade off into the distance.

MsMackieLee, you must really be very hard on yourself to be so hard on other people. Don't we all have issues to deal with?

I'm neither hard on myself or other people. but I do tend to tell the truth which is apparently hard for most to hear.

Lets just see here...the first time he insults you and makes you feel like shit...that a sign. The first black eye he gives you...thats another sign. If you stay after that I'll feed you no pitty because clearly thats all you want!

I dont feel bad for girls who are so desperate for love they'd torture themselves. If you feel youre worth less than the ground we walk on then I support those views. Sorry, Im just not here to kiss ass.

Tina, I am glad that you are O.K. I am sorry that he turned out to be a jerk.:smile2: You really didn't need that after all you went through with your ex.:) Just know that most of us are here for you no matter what.:eek: I will be praying for you and the boys. Have a fun vacation hon. Are you on FB? I am if you want to add me. Love ya girl and take care. Keep checking in with us.

I'm neither hard on myself or other people. but I do tend to tell the truth which is apparently hard for most to hear.

Lets just see here...the first time he insults you and makes you feel like shit...that a sign. The first black eye he gives you...thats another sign. If you stay after that I'll feed you no pitty because clearly thats all you want!

I dont feel bad for girls who are so desperate for love they'd torture themselves. If you feel youre worth less than the ground we walk on then I support those views. Sorry, Im just not here to kiss ass.

Well Ms. Lee, I guess I'm glad things are so black / white for you. Life is prolly easier when you can reduce people's situations to simple caricatures.

Thank you, Plain.

I hate to thread hijack ( or....PJTP, heehee...) but I still <heart> you Michelle!!

I hate to thread hijack ( or....PJTP, heehee...) but I still <heart> you Michelle!!

Awwwww! I <heart> you too, Plain! Hugs, my friend!

Hello everyone. I'm doing great and I just wanted to check in. I do, however, want to say to Mrs. Lee...I had no "signs" as you put it. He never said a hurtful word to me until we broke up and he NEVER laid a hand on me...EVER!!!! So...despite the fact that you think that I should have escaped a long time ago...there was absolutely no reason to.

On another note...how are all of my friends doing? Vacation was absolutely WONDERFUL. I even went parasailing and my 7 year old went with me. I could have never parasailed before because I weighed too much. Now, however...no problems. :)

So...I got a message yesterday from a guy from a marketing company asking if I would be interested in being featured in a major ad campaign regarding life after lap band. I'm curious if any of you guys received the same message? If you go to my profile, you will see the message that was sent to me...he sent the message on the visitor remarks part. I don't know how legit it is but I did email him to get more information.

Anyway...me and my boys are doing well...life is great and I'm happy. Thanks for being so supportive of me (most of you). Can't wait to hear from you guys.

Tina

Tina it is so good to hear from you! So glad everything is going well.

Haven't heard anything about the ad thing but I'm not one they'd want to talk to either! LOL!! And I'm not on here much other than a couple of threads I follow so I have no idea if it's legit or not. Might want to run it by Alex?

Take care and keep checking in! Hugs!

hello Tina...So glad you had a good vacation and things are going well for you now.

I agree with Heartfire about asking Alex about the guy. Like her I only check out a couple of threads here. I usually only post here though.

Take care hon. if the guy is legit then have at it.:biggrin:

Well, hello, hello, hello, my friends. It has been a loooooooong time and I'm sorry for that. I have been keeping myself busy. I did want to let you know the latest with me and ask for your prayers...

On the day after Thanksgiving, I located a lump in my breast. Last week was full of doctors appointments, with the last of them being a biopsy. The ultrasound showed a solid mass, approximately 4 cm. and a catagory 4 (suspicious). When I left the office on Thursday, the doctor told me that if I did not hear from him by Tuesday morning to give him a call so I'm sitting here on pins and needles waiting for a call with the results.

If you all could keep me in your prayers, I would greatly appreciate it. I will check in and let you all know of the results (they will be good :D ).

Thanks to you guys for all of the encouragement and support through the years. Love you guys!