Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any problems with oral Sex After Banding?

This is a question i have been to embarrassed to ask at the suppport group so I hope people will give me some feed back> has any had a problem performing oral sex after they were banded. I'm afraid that it will be something I can no longer do for my Fiance because of the gag reflex. Has anyone had any issues in that department since being banded? :welldoneclap:

This is a question i have been to embarrassed to ask at the suppport group so I hope people will give me some feed back> has any had a problem performing oral sex after they were banded. I'm afraid that it will be something I can no longer do for my Fiance because of the gag reflex. Has anyone had any issues in that department since being banded? :welldoneclap:
Not at all! No problem in fact as you get smaller you will like ALL of the things you will be able to perform better.:Banane53:

i have been thinking about this since my bandind date. So is it safe to swallow? B/C my hubbys cums a lot,..its a slidder right,. ( not to b funny) but it wont fill my pouch,.. right??

I'm w/ Heatherz- as you get smaller, it makes it better- for you and him! :biggrin: I have never had a problem w/ gag reflux before or after surgery, unless they like to help out with the "head-push".... Have fun with it! Enjoy being SEXY!! :tongue2:

Oh I am so glad you asked this. I was thinking about this the other day on whether or not its safe to swallow. Haha would never ask my doctor that!

I thought, perhaps, the title of this thread was about whether or not you'll be able to contort yourself in certain positions to perform oral sex- I didn't expect it to be whether or not it's okay to swallow. LOL! The only liquids you should avoid are beer and soda. Everything else is okay, as far as I know.

The band doesn't give you a gag reflex. That isn't how the band works. The band can make you PB if you eat too much, but that's entirely different from a gag reflex. A gag reflex is a reflex contraction of the back of the throat,[1] evoked by touching the soft palate. The band is around your stomach...you gag when something touches the back of your throat.

Edited by doodleallday

saw this thread and got to laughing. I'm not gay so can't really say on the gag reflex on that aspect but when I am brushing my teeth/tongue I've always gagged pretty bad. After the banding I don't gag near as much or atleast as hard as I did before when brushing.

Wife was reading this thread along with me and is a nurse. She worked in a fertility clinic for a while and said that if a man ejacu-loads' (I added that), that he should probably see a doctor. Usually men that have mass loads tend to have low sperm counts. Either way enjoy the protein:drool:

Ejacu-loads... hilarious. Uhhgg. that "stuff" gives me a stomach ache. I'll do the dirty deed, but it's going down the sink!

Ejacu-loads... hilarious. Uhhgg. that "stuff" gives me a stomach ache. I'll do the dirty deed, but it's going down the sink!

poor girl how else will you get your Protein now?

Ewww, I think of them as sex boogers.....sorry :puke:It grosses me out, don't mind doin it, but not in my mouth thank you. :crying:

Aww. Come on Abby spitters are quitters. Lol

wish i could talk my wife into that