Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I can't keep track of all us preggos in the big thread, so here's another way to see where we all are.

Name:

How far along:

Due Date:

Boy/Girl/Surprise:

Rants:

Raves:

Anything else:

Name: Maria

How far along: 20 weeks

Due Date: 9/15/08

Boy/Girl/Surprise: Girl!

Rants: not too much to complain about. My back hurts alot.

Raves: feeling movement!

Anything else: Today is my first OB visit with a different doctor. There are eight in the practice I go to, so it was time to start rotating!

Name: Janet

How far along: 10 weeks

Due Date: 11/25/08 Dr says we will schedule a c-section two weeks before.

Boy/Girl/Surprise: too early to find out but once I can I will update you. We have two boys (9) and (5) we are hoping GIRL!

Rants: My back hurts, I have ligament pains already and time has slowed down. I already feel like i've been pregos forever and I only found out 4 1/2 weeks ago. AHHHHH

Raves: Wow I can't believe how it feels to actually eat and not get anything stuck or uncomfortable. I have learned in the last year that its ok to not finish all my food which has now helped me now that I have unfilled my band I know when I am satisfied. I got an unfill on 4/21.

Anything else: We were done having kids, especially since I have always had infertility problems and had to do IVF with my 2nd son. So this was a BIG surprise for us. I guess they are right these bands do help with infertility issues. OOps!

H276/C231/G130

Name: Jenn

How far along: 27 1/2 weeks

Due Date: July 24 (but scheduled c-sec July 17)

Boy/Girl/Surprise: Surprise. We have a 19 month old son - I don't care if it's a boy or girl I just want healthy and everything in the right place! :lol:

Rants: Horrible sciatica and back pain due to bed rest. Also very difficult to do strict bed rest with a toddler at home!!!

Raves: Excited,nervous and happy about having our 2nd baby.

Anything else: I am currently on bed rest due to low amniotic Fluid. Have not been hospitalized as of yet, but it's around the corner if my fluid doesn't come up. Having non-stress tests 2 times/week to check on baby.

Name: Sherra

How far along: 31wks

Due Date: July 4th but will be induced at 38wks (June 16 or 23)

Boy/Girl/Surprise: Boy - Owen jacob "Jake"

Rants: None

Raves: This has been the easiest pg so far of my 3 because the weightloss has made it physically less stressful on me.

Anything else: I'm just now starting to feel the discomfort of being pregnant. At 31wks I think that is pretty dang good. I have 7 weeks to go.

Name: Jill

How far along: 17 weeks

Due Date:10-10-08

Boy/Girl/Surprise: Dont know yet- I am thinking boy but dont care. I have a boy 5 and girl 3 already

Rants: Itchy pregnancy rashes

Raves: I can eat bread again! Temporarly at least while I am unfilled.

Anything else: Just hoping not to gain a bunch of weight back during the pg!

Name: Bridgette

How far along: 12 weeks

Due Date: 11/12/08

Boy/Girl/Surprise: Not sure!

Raves: Going great - no preggo sxs!

Anything else: We were excited to get an unexpected u/s today - the baby is doing great!

Name: elise

How far along: 14 weeks

Due Date: 10/31

Boy/Girl/Surprise: hoping for a girl, dont know yet

Rants: n/a

Raves: felin great:thumbup:

Anything else: __________

Name: Amy

How far along: 9 weeks

Due Date: 24th December '08

Boy/Girl/Surprise:

Raves: None

Anything else: Big surprise, and big gap between siblings - 13 and 10 years, but they won't know about this new addition for another 3 weeks - just in case... I can't wait to see the looks on their faces though, they are going to be thrilled.

Edited by -acl-

Name: Cyrena

How far along: IVF Aug 7,2008

Due Date: ?

Boy/Girl/Surprise: ?

Raves: None

Anything else: I know I'm not there yet, but I read this thread all the time and post whenever I have something to add. I hope to join the ranks of you wonderful banded and preggo women in Aug. Thanks!

Name: Wheetsin

How far along: 18 weeks tomorrow

Due Date: 10/26

Boy/Girl/Surprise: Will find out Friday

Rants: I don't feel pregnant.

Raves: I don't feel pregnant.

Anything else: